rebuilt motor questions

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn,,Killa Civic knows his s**t,,,civicchick you might want to listen to that s**t. Cha told me that you've already had somebody look at ya ride right what did he tell you? That is messed up,,,who would've thought that tony would do some s**t like that. Let us know what happens wit that because I am really curious to see what he does.

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicTemptress said:
Damn,,Killa Civic knows his s**t,,,civicchick you might want to listen to that s**t. Cha told me that you've already had somebody look at ya ride right what did he tell you? That is messed up,,,who would've thought that tony would do some s**t like that. Let us know what happens wit that because I am really curious to see what he does.
Hahaha she said the name ...TONY...LOL.. yuh i wanna wat happens to cause that shizz ryt there aint kew and I wanna take the time to apologize to 94civicchick publicly that I refferred you to this shop... Dude I apologize girl I didnt know... shouldve known and told you after i got my shizz done but yuh know...

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahahaha,,,we family here,,,so if someone f**ks you over then you gotta let the family know the deal. Tony hasn't screwed me over cause he know i will blow up some s**t quick,,,ha ha ha j/k,,but on a serious note,,i just couldn't see tony screwing somebody over like that. Just in the future just know who you take your car too,,

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DredwerkZ said:
I had that same problem (poor acceleration till I hit higher RPM's) I replaced the ignition coil, distributor cap and rotor and everything was fine
That's what I was thinking... especially if he used the 91 distributor for the swap.. 88-91 civic/crx engines had mad defective ignitors and coils that failed and do fail constantly.

An easy way to check if any of your injectors are bad is to run the engine, and pull the plug to the injector in question from the back of the injector itself... if the engine bogs down, the injector is good... replace the plug... do the same all the way down the line. If at some point the engine doesn't bog down, you've got a bad injector. There's your problem.
Also, might want to change your fuel filter.. that can also cause you to have to revv the engine high before it goes anywhere... and that's like $10 for the part, and an hours work to do it yourself to replace. And even if that's not the problem, it never hurts to replace it too.
Also might want to pop the spark plugs out and see what condition they're in, and if they're gapped properly.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Also... if he's using the 91 Si engine with the 94 DX ECU and the 91 distributor... it will run like s**t too.

Wasn't there a meet tomorrow night?

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cha: Damn foo I didn't even put the address down,,ha ha ha,,,but I mean,,I try to see the good in ppl and I hope that he didn't f**k her over like that for realz cause that ain't cool.

Civicchick: Your best bet is to have someone look at it before you take it back to tony. If I were you if you dont' trust a mechanic i'm pretty for sure that a nice young man from ClubCivic wouldn't mind looking at it and telling you *Da Truth* about ya car. And girl PLEASE don't let him keep your car ALL day. Tell him you got things you gotta do or something,don't let him tell you bullshit,,when it comes to your car and money don't let ppl walk all over you because they will,,,really quick.

Killa Civic: You going to the meet on Sat at the Sonic? If so can you look at my girls car?? If not then that is cool you have been a big help but if you can that that is great!!

94civicchick

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will tell him b/c i do have s**t to do...i didnt know it was something simple enough that i didnt have to leave it all day..and i am gonna talk to my sis' mech. and see if he will look at it. this is just sooo damn frustrating...i just wanna hit that nigga even it is an honest mistake or whateva i dont care....this is bullshit.

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so any1 meeting up tonight or waever?