Red K20A2 EG Hatch

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
JDM dash?! It ain't RHD!!!

Anyway, i want your engine..! lol

well jdm style dash or center console better put alright

and yea i always said i was gonna get a k20 but peope didn't believe me..hell i didn't believe myself lol but time came, opportunity struck, and i seized it.

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
Type R Poly Urethane Lip_10-24-09

..and also gotta type r rear lip also..im debating on painting it black so i would have a all around black lip or paint it red to match the rear bumper, what ya think ehh? the black would go with the spoiler and trunk or the red would blend it with the bumper making it look one piece...

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
First off, nice ride.
Second, black rear lip for the all-around effect.
Third, Where did you get the front lip, and how much did it run you, If you don't mind me asking?
Ohh, and I love the offset Honda emblem on the hatch. Unless I'm just seeing things.

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
First off, nice ride.
Second, black rear lip for the all-around effect.
Third, Where did you get the front lip, and how much did it run you, If you don't mind me asking?
Ohh, and I love the offset Honda emblem on the hatch. Unless I'm just seeing things.
thanks..
yea i was thinking the same keeping it all black..
ebay..front & rear combo total price was 80 bucks..but if ya buy it separately, then you gonna pay 100 bucks total..
and yea its a lil off i had took it off and lost one of the lil things to keep in tact..i hav red emblems i want to put on but afraid of having people messing around and taking it because its so easy to remove..seen it happen alot

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Exterior definitely needs a makeover but you definitely have power to back it up.

It's clean at least.

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
thanks..
yea i was thinking the same keeping it all black..
ebay..front & rear combo total price was 80 bucks..but if ya buy it separately, then you gonna pay 100 bucks total..
and yea its a lil off i had took it off and lost one of the lil things to keep in tact..i hav red emblems i want to put on but afraid of having people messing around and taking it because its so easy to remove..seen it happen alot
Wow that's a pretty good deal, I'll have to check it out. And red emblems are cool I was gonna order some too, and you can always glue them on, like but clear super glue on the back of the emblem and clean up any that bleeds. But yeah they're easy to pop off that's why I only have one lol.

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
Got bored today, was going to go to Ennis, TX for Import Face-Off but i need to replace my injectors so cant drive it yet..so decided to just wash her and take some photos:

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
Finally got around to updating this thing again..

Well since the last post, I've installed my fog lights, replaced the white bulb(first pic) in the fogs to the yellow bulbs.(last pics) Plan on going HID yellow fogs soon.
And painted my EK side skirts to match the body.

And what ya think..keep my EG6 license plate on the bumper or put it back inside my car on the passenger dash..i like both but would rather have it inside and have the bumper free..i dunno what ya think?