Red K20A2 EG Hatch

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
Damn that b***h is clean. Love the engine bay. I'd go with the black gt3's and a smaller exhaust but still.. clean car man.
well i bought those red gt3s intended for my old gsr hatch thats was black..wit red..i wanted either white or gold and yea im getting rid of this hatch friday for a k20 del sol turbo and it has no exhaust as of now so i plan to put a smaller deep tone muffler..3 inch piping but with smaller tip

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
Some decent wheels and lip dont coast that much. Ex/sI Lip. $80 bucks brand new. Enkie Rpf1's. 700 bux. Brand new. Prob only a couple hundred more than what those GT3's and Egay Type R lip go for. Not hating just giving you my opinion.
well alot of pplz in my town have oem lips so i wanted to go a different route..i had mugen on first hatch, type r on this and on my del sol im getting soon i'll have spoon but in carbon fiber..and yea my rims cost me 700 rims and tires i have enkie on my 06 coupe already and theres not many i like from enkies but i see what your saying.. im going buddy club later on when im done with my motor and suspension upgrading

We HEART LA

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well alot of pplz in my town have oem lips so i wanted to go a different route..i had mugen on first hatch, type r on this and on my del sol im getting soon i'll have spoon but in carbon fiber..and yea my rims cost me 700 rims and tires i have enkie on my 06 coupe already and theres not many i like from enkies but i see what your saying.. im going buddy club later on when im done with my motor and suspension upgrading
As long as you get where I am coming from. Than.....:word:

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
damn dude car is sick im in the middle of doing a k24 swap in my 95 hatch i like your car looks like mine but red i need a new carbon hood though mine is jank but nasty car bro