Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics up tommorow

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen a few skylines at a few meets around that area. There was a maroon one that was for sale not to long ago. Somehow they are registerable, i dont know the specifics.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea, i cant find out how but ive been seeing a bunch on forums. Anyone have a rough number estimate on how many are here in the states? Ima drive that b***h if i get this new job, $10 an hour starting wage to translate phone calls for the hearing impared. woot woot i get money to sit and type.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If i get the job, i get a loan. For those of you who didnt catch on.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You might want to do some research 1st there buddy boy. A skyline is not a very good or cheap daily driver by any means. 2nd car yes but not your primary car. Do some research on the car itself and not the laws of it before you actually think about buying. These are delicate powerful driving machines. Can you afford a rebuild or turbos after they blow because they have not been maintained? Go to www.gtrcanada.com and read read read!!!! I cant stress this enough, I see soooo many 19-22 years old kids around here that picked up r32s or now r33s that are legal in Canada that but them for $15 000 or so and blow them up 2 years later because they know f**k all. They are a car that needs constant care and attention more than any civic ever in existence.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well sir, it just so happens i do know how to maintain a car, When i was growing u my dad never put me through football or sports or extra schooling, he put me in the garage. And i have a lot of knowledge with maintaning boosted cars as well, as i have built 2 and owned 3. And i work with my brother at his diesel shop sometimes, I understand where your coming from though. Just because a car has power and requires more maintenence, doesnt mean its not a good daily though. I know what i would be getting into as far as all of that goes, thats why i was asking about legalitys, im stupid in that area. (as well as grammer, i cant spell for s**t)

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it a gunmetal colored R32? and was it an older blond haired guy that was selling it named John?

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, dark metallic blue and a ...Mexican? guy. Idk what he was but he owns a shop near full sail.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$10 an hour...

Did you call your insurance to see how hard they're going to rape you?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where are these pics of this so called skyline???

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eek. Insurance must be killer. You should post pics here cuz i can't see them on facebook.
I hope all works out for you. Have you found out any more info on registering it?

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
The registering process isnt really much different from a normal US vehicle. Just costs quite a bit. Buddy of mine has a R33 GT-S that is making over 700HP now. Car is silly fast.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude $10 an hour......damn. I seriously hope that you either live with your parents/someone who is paying rent, or your living costs are EXTREMELY low. Im making $11.60 at Lowes and Im practically bottom of the totem pole.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$10 an hour is nearly the minimum wage here.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Min wage here is 7.00 even, and $10 starting wage. Loan on 10k would be about a 200-240 monthly payment, making 1300 a month, thats nothing, even with the insurance which would be about 240 full coverage (already called)

Dont worry guys, ive done all the research and math, i can afford this car no problem, the registration was the only issue after everything, thats why i asked. Pics up in 5 min.