Repainted/Remodeled Si Style Grill

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
So here's the deal, This grill has been completely black since the day I bought it and I've heard quite a few people ask why I don't paint it white. So I did. And I love it! I Also added the Si emblem since my car has a B16A2 swap I figured it would be a nice touch!

Let me know what you guys think of my rattle can work!

Link to video: http://youtu.be/VCiwmSIBJj4

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Also a video link is soon to come!

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
so did you have to remove the mesh part of the grille or just covered it with newspaper?

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
so did you have to remove the mesh part of the grille or just covered it with newspaper?
I removed it and repainted it black because the original black was fading. Ill have the link for the video up in like 15 minutes.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
I feel you but for a rattle can job its looks great
Thanks dude! Yeah i'm surprised it turned out pretty well (not trying to toot my own horn). Just a few coats of white, then a few coats of clear and thats what I got out of it!

dck1ng69

5+ Year Member
Came out very nice, imo where I live I'd take off the si badge and wouldnt tell people I had an si swap...because people like to hate and steal stuff

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Came out very nice, imo where I live I'd take off the si badge and wouldnt tell people I had an si swap...because people like to hate and steal stuff
Thanks dude! Im in a pretty wealthy neighborhood so Im not too worried about anything getting stolen (plus you would hear if someone started my car at 2am). And Im used to haters man, my youtube has over 1.2 million views and 90% are haters, they dont bother me.