RIP Shane Alvarez (EM1_Project)

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just seen on myspace that Shane Alvarez (EM1_Project) passed away

OBITUARY
SHANE M. ALVAREZ PALM BAY Shane Michael Alvarez, 19, born May 22, 1987 in Mel bourne, died Saturday, Janu ary 6, 2007. Born in Mel bourne, Florida he was a 2005 graduate of Palm Bay High School and was attending Brevard Community College. Shane was the adventurous one who liked to live life on the edge, his fear was not of death, but of not being able to live life as he saw it to its fullest. Shane was a fun loving, car ing, sensitive and compassion ate friend to many, he enjoyed computers, motorcycles, cars, and photography. He enjoyed his family and his friends, but his greatest joy was his time with his brother, Corey. His family includes his moth er, Lucy Alvarez; father, Carlos F. Alvarez; brother, Corey Alvarez; girlfriend, Laura Beth Madieros; grandparents, Fred and Gloria Carlo, and Mercedes and Eduardo Alvarez; and his aunts, uncles, cousins and other family. Friends may call on Thurs day, January 11, 2007 from 5 to 6:30 p.m., with services beginning at 6:30 p.m., at the Calvary Chapel Church, West Melbourne. Arrangements entrusted to Palm Bay Funeral Home, 724-2224. He will be forever remembered for his bright smile and free spir it. He belongs to God now, but will remain in our our hearts forever. We love you!

STORY
PALM BAY - Chelsea Gearhart sat on the edge of the driveway, wiping away tears as she looked over the growing mound of flowers for her friend Kassadi Pullins and
two other teens killed in a horrible motor bike collision.

"It's not going to be the same without her," said the 16-year-old, one of several teens who stopped by the site of the Saturday morning accident that killed Pullins, Shane Alvarez, 19 and Ryan Popovich, 19.

"The last time I saw her was the day we had lunch together. That was the last day of school."

Now after the initial hugs, tears and flowers left behind at makeshift memorials on Haftez Street, Gearhart and the other teens will be headed back to school for the first time since the holiday break.

At Palm Bay High, where Kassadi was a popular cheerleader, that means grief counselors and school officials are preparing today for the accompanying emotional crush, as students hard hit by the deaths debate whether they are strong enough to return to class.

Meanwhile police are continuing the grim task of examining the mangled motor bikes, talking to other witnesses and waiting on toxicology reports that could shed light on whether alcohol may have been a factor in the deadly crash. Palm Bay police said the three left a small celebration for Kassadi's upcoming birthday today.

Neighbors reported hearing the teens - Alvarez on his Suzuki sport bike and Popovich's Honda enduro dirt bike - zooming along the residential street about 3 a.m. Saturday.

The three were killed after Alvarez's sport bike slammed into the back of Popovich's dirt bike - which authorities said had no head or taillights - and causing the vehicles to spin violently out of control. Kassadi was riding with Alvarez.

"There's no physical evidence of alcohol at the scene," said Kevin Morris, a traffic homicide officer with the Palm Bay Police Department.

Morris said a sure cause of the accident was the high speed of Alvarez's sport bike.

"The physical evidence points to Alvarez. Whether it was speeding or recklessness, three people are no longer here and those three are the only ones who know what happened," Morris said.

RIP Shane

Last edited:

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sicking that they are bringing up his driving record in all this

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy f**king s**t! WTF! I used to talk to Shane all the time. :cry: He'll be missed.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... oh no...

*shakes head*

rip.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Holy f**king s**t! WTF! I used to talk to Shane all the time. :cry: He'll be missed.

Yeah, he was a good kid. Damn shame.

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh my..was he the same one that had the civic wreck about a few months back? rip dude

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ReggieSD said:
oh my..was he the same one that had the civic wreck about a few months back? rip dude
dont think that was him, post a link to what your talking about

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah..maybe not..might be latin_em1 i was talking about...same blue si.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no the guy that wrecked his em1 and bought an em2 is latin_em1, someone different, he lives in phoenix az.

shane lived in florida.

RIP homie

hardcordior

Racing
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt know the guy but i honestly shed a tear looking at his myspace. rip bud ull be missed

zach1288

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RIP i used to read alot of his posts seemed like a real cool guy:(

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RIP Just makes me glad I got rid of my bike. I was always afraid of something like that happening to me.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rip
EM1_ProJect
rip
for all of you!

its so sad reading there myspace comments seemed like every one really loved them its just sad they had to go and do something so dumb.

another good CC member lost