RIP Shane Alvarez (EM1_Project)

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, that's very sad. :( my condolences to his family and friends. rip, dude.

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
R.i.p.

thats really sad

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG!! OMG!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I can't beleive it. I remember him...he was a good kid.

1992_HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
R.I.P bro. I cant belive he was driving like that with a passenger on the bike so a 16 year old girl had to die for no reason beacuse of his stupidity.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got traction said:
wow :shock: first revolver now this, i dont know what to say. RIP Shane
revolver died? Searching now .... that sucks hes been on here for a while too

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Melt said:
revolver died?
Suicide back in Oct.

R.I.P man. Your gonna be missed.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1992_HB said:
R.I.P bro. I cant belive he was driving like that with a passenger on the bike so a 16 year old girl had to die for no reason beacuse of his stupidity.
nobody knows the whole story, couldve been anything, maybe a cat ran infront of them and he slammed on his brakes and then the other bike did too, you have no idea, so saying its anyones fault is your own stupidity, especially if you didnt know any of them.

people like you and all the people that have commented on the FLToday page piss me off, you know nothing and have nothing better to do than criticize.

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steviethekidd said:
nobody knows the whole story, couldve been anything, maybe a cat ran infront of them and he slammed on his brakes and then the other bike did too, you have no idea, so saying its anyones fault is your own stupidity, especially if you didnt know any of them.

people like you and all the people that have commented on the FLToday page piss me off, you know nothing and have nothing better to do than criticize.
yeah the FLToday page really pissed me off too. sure it was a bad decision but those people act like they never made a mistake or any bad decisions in there life.

1992_HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes I have made mistakes in my life Im not going to lie, All people make mistakes and to what extent they take them to is up to them. But I guess some take there life and others to.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also said the bike infront of him had no break lights, so if the person infront slamd on their breaks theres just so many ways it could of happend and no one knows for sure, seriously man just leave it

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1992_HB said:
You know what... f**k you. You don't even know what happened. NOT the place to come in and start placing blame.

The other bike he rear ended wasn't street legal and had no brake lights. So you think maybe it's in the realm of possibility that the dirt bike slammed on his brakes, the brake lights of course didn't show (since it has none) and Shane's bike hit the dirt bike?

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh my God. He's in a better place now. May he rest in peace.

Remember how fragile life is people. He and Revolver show us that we are not invincible. Honor his death by staying safe. Don't do anything stupid while on the road. Slow down a little. Let that a*****e pass you without any retribution. We don't want to lose any more brothers or sisters.

RIP

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spook4thecia said:

Remember how fragile life is people. He and Revolver show us that we are not invincible. Honor his death by staying safe. Don't do anything stupid while on the road. Slow down a little. Let that a*****e pass you without any retribution. We don't want to lose any more brothers or sisters.

RIP
^^^ best post in this thread. thanks spook

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
spook4thecia said:

RIP
:clap: :clap: :clap:

i still think threads like these should be stickied or something like that.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

i still think threads like these should be stickied or something like that.
I agree 100%. That would be the greatest contribution CC could make to the "tuner community."

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a real shame to hear about young kids/adults getting hurt and dying all the time. being stupid or not, death happens.

he had a great car and loved it. he will be very missed by the cc community and family and friends around.

rip shane. i never knew you but you gave me the motivation to live life because you never know when its going to end.