RIP..the death of my beloved SI

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happened today on the way home from waking up really early to shop....=*(

Ford F150 merged into my lane, claiming he didn't see me cuz there was a car in front of me to my left...but he the other driver did come back..My neck hurts like hell... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dam really srry 2 hear that u had a bad ass car

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man..do you guys think the airbag should had deployed cuz it didn't..

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ sucks man. I know how you feel. Though my wasn't as bad, it still hurts

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
sucks man... are they saying its your fault?
Nah..i did rear ended him..but he admitted that he cut in front of me...and the cop that took the report said that he was at fault...

fliposopher

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn sorry to hear... you should get your neck checked out; hopefully, nobody else got hurt.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did got to the hospital..doc only prescribed Motrin...nobody was hurt on his truck..he was alone and so was I...

krazyblonde

Banned
duno about the air bags but i hit a guy well he hit me well we hit each other his fault but i was going like 45 and mine didnt go off

krazyblonde

Banned
LatinEM1 said:
Nah..i did rear ended him..but he admitted that he cut in front of me...and the cop that took the report said that he was at fault...
yea he probaly got charged with failure to yeild to rightaway or something like that thats what happend in my wreck

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
Thanks man..do you guys think the airbag should had deployed cuz it didn't..
no way dude, f**k... that sucks. you think its salvagable or are you looking for another car?

as for the airbag not deploying, mine didnt deploy either when i hit a tree at 35-40 mph... i guess they are really faulty in 6th gens

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah glad ur alrite tho but ill get ur wheels off u hand if ya want

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the air bag will only deploy if the car is hit hard enough or hit from the front but man f**k trucks man they think they own the f**king road. its so anoying i seen an F250 ride up onto some ones hood when a lane merged and he had enough warning to get over. but did it at the last second driver int he car couldnt react fast enough then bam the back wheel was on his hood so f**k all you truck owners out there sorry for th loss hope you get your s**t fixed.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn man, that really sucks. I know the feeling. :cry:

And you'd have to take both vehicle speeds into consideration to see if the airbags even should have deployed. Two airbags not going off that maybe should havbe hardly makes them all faulty.

PS - Out vultures! Out!

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf is up with everyone wreckin there em1's lately? sorry to see her like that :[ get it fixed, dont sale it an buy another car like everyone else..

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sucks about your car man, but glad you didnt get seriously hurt.

ikillradio

oh jimmy no :(

i've watched your car from my first days here.

Since it's his fault go to a chiropractor, they will really help you out and also seeing chiropractor on the bill will make his insurance foot you a LOT of extra cash. I crashed a 63 Plymouth and bent the metal steering wheel with my face, without the chiropractor i'd be sol.

good luck

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
blare said:
wtf is up with everyone wreckin there em1's lately? sorry to see her like that :[ get it fixed, dont sale it an buy another car like everyone else..
Looks like there's a good chance it will be totalled.