RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
reduced to an initial... have you told him that yet? :lol: i'm so not on the golden showers train... but i'll get on some of that graping if saul joins the gang, too. :naughty:

i don't have a civic anymore, and that sorta pisses me off 'cuz my prelude is a smog failing piece. i also don't stay up late anymore, courtesy of the manfolk's sleeping habits. :oops: also just not on my computer as much, and when i am, i'm often doing school work. :what:
I s**t myself when he texted me on Saturday while I was at work. :lol: I'm surprised because this is the longest he's ever kept this number. Saul is the leader of all gangbangs. :slapslap:

It's like CC trading cards. I just can't sit at my computer. It's my only rule. So most times I don't even bother with the computer until recently.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, all the FB s*** is through my phone, which is probably the most internet activity i have these days (and wow, i guess :lol:). android is <3. i just can't bring myself to sit down at a forum for an hour... which has been the case tonight.

i haven't had a text from him since talking about rebuilding my car. what a jerk. :lol:

and when did this swear filter s**t start?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i dunno, but i've been modifying my typing to accordingly... flocking, shet, and betch are quickly becoming part of the vocabulary lol

lately i've been having 4 main tabs open to spawn subtabs from: CC, FB, Twitter, and reddit.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since little shet headed children came on and mommy and daddy were not happy. almost all forums have it now

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i've only been on one forum that has it... so... that's totally not true. :lol:

and swearing isn't a crime. fourteen year old bastards shouldn't be on a car forum anyway. :lol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've only been on one forum that has it... so... that's totally not true. :lol:

and swearing isn't a crime. fourteen year old bastards shouldn't be on a car forum anyway. :lol:
hmm weird.

this is the 4th or 5th one that ive seen it on for me

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
since little shet headed children came on and mommy and daddy were not happy. almost all forums have it now
i suggest making the filter a toggle under user options in the userCP. keep the filter on by default, but allow it to be disabled per user preference. that's how IIC has it... also, they use text replace rather than just asterisks. for examples, if someone types the f work, it gets chanced to "flock" in the filtered setup.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm ill have to bring that up. im not good with the whole designing programming stuff

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hmm ill have to bring that up. im not good with the whole designing programming stuff
should've be hard at all in vbulletin. no programming needed. i'm sure there's a module for it on the official vB forum

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2.) I have 3 Civics, the malipoo, a part-time job, a husband and a child. What is everyone else's excuses?
I no longer have a civic.
I work full time.
I have a wife.
I have better stuff to do ? Lol not really but I'd rather play Forza than talk about the same topics about Civics all day lol
Plus.... The site just isn't what it was when I first joined. You can have the same O.G.'s but 9 years later it just isn't the same vibe :-/

Yet, here I am...posting in this thread lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we're not youngins any more mike... i guess we're more jaded now lol

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool to see OGs coming back, sure. imo, it's impossible to regain that sense of community that the old CC had. things just aren't the same. everyone's too sensitive, i think there's some points of contention lingering about, and we just can't mouth off and be weird the way we used to. i'll leave those points at that at the risk of being reprimanded. :lol:
How f**king dare you?

By which I mean, we (mods) might have a solution to this... and will hopefully have it up and running in the next few days..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol who hacked the logo next to Private Messages and Order Tracking lmao

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aw they're fixed lol I took screen shots from my iPhone tho. I'll post them later haha

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
haha yeah i wanna see what you saw!!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I work full time.
I have a wife.
I have better stuff to do ? Lol not really but I'd rather play Forza than talk about the same topics about Civics all day lol
Plus.... The site just isn't what it was when I first joined. You can have the same O.G.'s but 9 years later it just isn't the same vibe :-/

Exactly, no life. You're property of Club Civic now. :lol:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: everyone!! :Raza:

:shock:

OMG! I can grab a beer with the young one now!! hahahaha

pfft...what kind of OG thread is it w/0 Jezek in the title :P and who the heck is RonJ?? LOL
wh0re. :x

A handjob for the person whom brings Raza in!
And the winnAR is AMELIA!! ♥

Jezek's fruity ass with a pretty close second although he only hit me up today because I pocket mms'd his fruity ass. :evil:

now thats the CC i remember :lol:
Nitin!!!

I wish I could say I remembered your name all on my own but I did not and I'm sure you know why; thankfully someone mentioned it earlier. :P

PS -- When you do decide to check in, tell a funny story that will make Amelia laugh. She's a bit depressed lately.
I have always loved Amelia, ALWAYS. :P

hahahahaha

what's up nitin??? long time no see, my friend!
Anfrey!

Thanks for reminding me shiznit's name. Congrats, btw, Hall of Famer. Jezek = jelly. :D

I work full time.
I have a wife.

Still a RICER doe :roll:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aw s**t another one returns. (I'm amej8)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah gotcha'. I recognize that user name.

Aki, Joe, and whoever else I know or knew on here, hope you all are doing well.

Kennedy, I'm proud of you for standing up for what you believe in. be careful though as onthat site they will mess with your user name/avatar and other personal information if what you does not jive with what those in power believe. I have seen you around though though I hope you longer stick up for those ricers from your neck of the woods. :P

96dxhatch..datBALLER. Still have the spa s2k?

Where are Biz and dirtyD? Where is $lickrick?

Eran . . u better be hiding. :lol:

Jay Jay, it's been a while. I hope all is well with you man. I still get PMs about the swap that I never would've been able to complete without your help. ♥

I believe, just recently, a thread popped up about me on here. I read some of it, mostly idiotic responses, and really wanted to log in and post but I totally forgot.

P.S. Importfan1..sup? That is the same Blazed. ;)

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: everyone!! :Raza:

And the winnAR is AMELIA!! ♥

Jezek's fruity ass with a pretty close second although he only hit me up today because I pocket mms'd his fruity ass. :evil:
YAY!!!! How the hell have you been? Cmon it's CC trading cards. Tell us your life story since leaving CC. :lol:

So Amelia about that prize... :lol:

I see you're still in an intimate relationship with him. :slapslap: Some things never change. :whip: