TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:
No its called customizing, we customize to make our s**t differnt from others........
in this case, you'd be customizing your car to try to make it JUST like an rsx though :lol:

RSXcivicChick

Banned
pop-n-fresh said:
in this case, you'd be customizing your car to try to make it JUST like an rsx though :lol:
Ok So I guess putting anything on your car that used to be on another car makes you a poser!!! Therefore doing a swap makes you a poser right?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:
Ok So I guess putting anything on your car that used to be on another car makes you a poser!!! Therefore doing a swap makes you a poser right?

it's called a "conversion", you're specifically trying to "convert" it to an rsx....

exterior, motor, etc

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hehehe. this thread is funny. rsx coversions are fugly anyway

RSXcivicChick

Banned
pop-n-fresh said:
it's called a "conversion", you're specifically trying to "convert" it to an rsx....

exterior, motor, etc
So Im specifically converting to a lude if I did a h22 whether its exterior, interior or performance your basically calling every1 a poser that does swaps or conversions

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:
No its called customizing, we customize to make our s**t differnt from others........
I'm with you on this one. Why all the hate guys? He's doing exactly what the rest of us do, except he's using RSX parts... You guys are quick to hate on somebody that wants to make their car look like another car in production.... why don't I ever see you talking s**t to the JDM guys?

RSXcivicChick

Banned
joe7987 said:
I'm with you on this one. Why all the hate guys? He's doing exactly what the rest of us do, except he's using RSX parts... You guys are quick to hate on somebody that wants to make their car look like another car in production.... why don't I ever see you talking s**t to the JDM guys?
Thats why im trying to say I mean everyone that puts s**t on their car must be a poser lol...

ps joe..im a girl

Ace$nyper

joe7987 said:
this is too easy. but i'm lazy so here goes.

Umm I rip on jdm ricers non stop.. and well i could spend alot less to make my car not ugly. hell i rather rock some badass rust holes and dents then stuffing an ugly front on another car.

Its ugly hence it gets ragged

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it makes more sense to buy an actual rsx if you are going to go through all that trouble.

RSXcivicChick

Banned
Ace$nyper said:
this is too easy. but i'm lazy so here goes.

Umm I rip on jdm ricers non stop.. and well i could spend alot less to make my car not ugly. hell i rather rock some badass rust holes and dents then stuffing an ugly front on another car.

Its ugly hence it gets ragged
Rust holes?? I highly doubt that

RSXcivicChick

Banned
Why rip on people for what they do to there car?? If they like it then thats all that matters you shouldnt dis people because of what they like

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:
Yea but you get mad props for having a rsx front end than you do having a rsx
no u don't

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:
Thats why im trying to say I mean everyone that puts s**t on their car must be a poser lol...

ps joe..im a girl
I didnt call you a guy... did I.. lol? I just called all of the haters guys.. you werent hating. If I did though, i'm sorry, haha.

oh, and Ace.... ok, well atleast you're equal with your hate. But still, you need to realize that aesthetics are completely subjective... just because you find something ugly doesnt mean that everyone else agrees with you. Hell, I for one think it's a sweet conversion.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:
Yea but you get mad props for having a rsx front end than you do having a rsx
you get mad props for big wings and stickers too, that doesnt mean it's cool :lol:

a civic with an integra exterior, yes that's poserish imo

Last edited:

RSXcivicChick

Banned
I dont have a big wing nor I do stickers, and I used to be a judge big wings and lots of stickers is just rice and a way to attract your car (in a bad way) And its rsx

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:
And its rsx
same thing :lol:

and you think your car doesnt attract negative attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.