Status
Not open for further replies.

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
who said anything about going fast? Does an rsx conversion on your civic make you go faster?
Im just saying.....

you said if you are gonna do a conversion, then whats the point of buying a civic.

The point is, to get respect for putting a damn rsx front end on a civic??? do you see that a lot? no

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
actually i believe this is the first time...... :shock:
i disagree, we've agreed atleast one other time......

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
What about if I dropped the cash for this sweet ass ride?
nah, i'd stick with the toaster mobile. lmao, awesome pics.

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
What about if I dropped the cash for this sweet ass ride?
I would say, you probably put a lot of time, money, and sweat into that. And you deserve respect for working hard on it?

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
Im just saying.....

you said if you are gonna do a conversion, then whats the point of buying a civic.

The point is, to get respect for putting a damn rsx front end on a civic??? do you see that a lot? no
seems like shes getting a lot of respect, i wasnt trying to dis her car. I was just stating my opinion and why it might be an insult to some civic owners.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
I would say, you probably put a lot of time, money, and sweat into that. And you deserve respect for working hard on it?
I think you completely missed that one.

If I freeze human feces and call it art, should I also be given props for that?

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:

someone somewhere probably would :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:

I'm sure some people would. It's all in the perspective of the person forming opinion.

I for one would definitely give you props for that turtle car. It looks like it took an assload of work to create.

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:

I didnt miss it.......

And that is not even close to what were are talking about. You cant compare spending thousands of dollars on cars, to freezing s**t.

People spend years trying to perfect cars to their liking. And I respect those people, no matter how dumb their cars look. Anyone that focuses on a goal for their car, and works hard to complete it, will get props in my book.

Not someone who throws s**t in their fridge and says its art.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:

Yes you should, freezing human feces is also one of my many passions, including doing turtle conversions on my vw's. lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
I didnt miss it.......

And that is not even close to what were are talking about. You cant compare spending thousands of dollars on cars, to freezing s**t.

People spend years trying to perfect cars to their liking. And I respect those people, no matter how dumb their cars look. Anyone that focuses on a goal for their car, and works hard to complete it, will get props in my book.

Not someone who throws s**t in their fridge and says its art.
I dunno.. I'd say that gettign frozen poo into a well known art exibit might be a little difficult and expensive. (Since I'm not a known artist... yet.) So, then would I get props?

radarblips said:
Yes you should, freezing human feces is also one of my many passions, including doing turtle conversions on my vw's. lol
Are you hitting on me? ;)

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would say that a lot of people in the art world would probably give you props. If you look at some of the paintings that are famous, they dont look like they took much work, but yet they still get props. This is why you cant compare the art world to the tuner world. Two totally different things.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I dunno.. I'd say that gettign frozen poo into a well known art exibit might be a little difficult and expensive. (Since I'm not a known artist... yet.) So, then would I get props?
Definitely. If you can take a s**t, freeze it, the display it in a museum.. I'd give you serious props.. lol

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
I would say that a lot of people in the art world would probably give you props. If you look at some of the paintings that are famous, they dont look like they took much work, but yet they still get props. This is why you cant compare the art world to the tuner world. Two totally different things.
Like the Mona Lisa.. I think that's a shitty ass painting... but so many people in the art world love it.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHile i do agreee that a rsx front end conversion is ugly. I dont believe that it is posing. IIf i have a gsr motor in my car am i posing? Im saying that rsx bumpers are no more posing than gsr motors..

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
WHile i do agreee that a rsx front end conversion is ugly. I dont believe that it is posing. IIf i have a gsr motor in my car am i posing? Im saying that rsx bumpers are no more posing than gsr motors..
Dude, you are way behind in this convo......but thanks for the input lol

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
Dude, you are way behind in this convo......but thanks for the input lol
yeah i know.... sorry....

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
:welcome: to 4 pages and over 50 posts ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.