Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No yours pops up when i search for shitty gas mileage acura integra...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha good one. It could have been my tires. 2 of my tires were 30 psi, 1 was at 35, other was at 40. I also had less than a quarry of oil left in my motor loll. I better go get some.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha good one. It could have been my tires. 2 of my tires were 30 psi, 1 was at 35, other was at 40. I also had less than a quarry of oil left in my motor loll. I better go get some.

Whoa man! Check your oil EVERY time you put gas into your car. :eek: you needa learn more bout the cars!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
meh im getting paid, its not hard to do, and i get to drive around turbo cars. power braking the s*** out of them is interesting lol
THIS is why I NEVER take my car to the dealer/shops unless I stand there and watch them perform the work. There's always some youngin' who takes your car and beats the piss out of it on a test drive. :nono:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've found shots of your car a few times on google actually.

And I could get a lower offset on these wheels but I really don't want TOO much camber. What size wheels you interested in?
15x8 with a 5ish offset up front, and debating the rears yet. thought about 16x9s

Ive seen pictures of your car on google too. Whenever i search for s***box honda the only thing that comes up is your car! :shock: :rolf: i keed i keed!!
i keel you

thats not your issue, those tire pressures are perfectly fine.

THIS is why I NEVER take my car to the dealer/shops unless I stand there and watch them perform the work. There's always some youngin' who takes your car and beats the piss out of it on a test drive. :nono:
the older techs are worse than me, im extra careful with s**t. but powerbraking is the same as a stall test basically, and that was lot cars so no one owns them yet lol its 2013's, that s**t has years of warranty on it

but yeah i would never take it to a dealership, if its a used car or a new one thats for sale on the lot, it probably hasnt been babied. if we break it, we get paid to fix it

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa man! Check your oil EVERY time you put gas into your car. :eek: you needa learn more bout the cars!

Nah.

thats not your issue, those tire pressures are perfectly fine.
Yeah I know, I was just saying. Ive been busy this week so o haven't had a chance to check it out.

So what's new with the civic?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not s**t, its been sitting all week. dont really feel like working on it, got some other stuff i need to get done

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, lol. I still have to go to lowes and get my plugs for my wing.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i still havent moved the car or anything, been to busy with work and christmas stuff. but it might be driven in a little bit tonight

im going to finish paying off the last little bit of the integra this friday, then im debating if i should buy car parts or a much needed bigger toolbox. mine is packed to the max and i dont even have all my tools in it. Tech life FTL

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would buy carparts and then live in regret everytime i go to grab some tools and cant find them cuz i need a toolbox lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would buy carparts and then live in regret everytime i go to grab some tools and cant find them cuz i need a toolbox lol.
my toolbox pays for car parts though in a way remember, faster work = higher pay

emerican

Registered VIP
im the same way my tools and tool boxes doing work on peoples stuff for money have paid for most of my car parts.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have one harbor freight tool box thats pretty much maxed out. I find it very hard to spend money on something that just sits there and collects dust and metal shavings. But i also dont have that many tools or anywhere to put a bigger tool box.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
I have one harbor freight tool box thats pretty much maxed out. I find it very hard to spend money on something that just sits there and collects dust and metal shavings. But i also dont have that many tools or anywhere to put a bigger tool box.
same here i have a husky tool box i dont see the reason why to spend 5000 dollers on a snap on box

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
same here i have a husky tool box i dont see the reason why to spend 5000 dollers on a snap on box
well im a ford tech, i need a lot of stuff. i got like 5 3/8 ratchets alone. got two normal, a flex head, thumb driver, and two more normal ones at home. i just bought a 90 piece socket set to have around the house too

i know the quality difference, way smoother sturdier drawers than cheap tool boxes also

i might just buy a side cabinet and a middle piece to add three more drawers. im starting to buy a lot of kit items that are big like master vaccum/pressure kits, cooling system pressure testing kits and pulley remover installers

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
When was the last time you posted a pic of your car? lol i pretty much have forgotten what it looks like besides being blue and low.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When was the last time you posted a pic of your car? lol i pretty much have forgotten what it looks like besides being blue and low.
probably before i fixed it, since it hasnt been washed since september lol ill take a pic at some point. maybe this weekend, i got some things i might try to do

ill atleast try to get pics of working on the teg tomorrow, i know i suck at pictures.