Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics tomorrow. new cluster trim in and axles and tie rods sitting in my room. didnt get nearly the work i wanted to get done, done. but oh well. i saved a honda from the junk yard and got it on the road. so all is good. plus its kinda sweet having a stock pile in my room

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cant wait for pics

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe echm will bring some, unfortunately my plan didnt work due to lug holes being to small. was goign to put beer bottle caps on my lugs lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
currently looking for pics of my car, and i need to take some. but today was a good day, it made it to ECHM and back with no problems. just some rubbing.

my tweeter piece showed up and i bought a oil sandwich plate at the meet for $25 so i can put in a oil pressure gauge. also will work for ls/v =)

oh and Canibeat posted a picture of my plate, so that makes me pretty happy

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Who needs wipers

i need to order an oil pressure gauge and aem uego soon, i dont like this empty hole at all

Also found im leaking fuel pretty bad from my one injector so tomorrow going to replace the o ring and get it in. i remember i had a hell of a time trying to get it in so hopefully i get it

i should just buy id1000's and a s300 lol

Blakej8

Like CHILD said he has a replica lip. Which I do not blame Adam for since he has been through two legit ones. I would believe it gets expensive after a while.:roll: but he did recently get a fresh new paint job if you haven't checked in on him in a while.

Have you pulled your fenders at all? Because I know you have 15x8s et25. I just put a 15x8 et0 with 195/45 r15 wheels on my coupe and I am seriously having to pull the fenders in the back way out for no rubbing to occur which I am still unsuccessfully doing, so I am resorting to a rear camber kit to end the headache and put a tad bit more negative camber on the rear. Trying to stay low with this offset is hard for the rear to handle with stock camber arms. Any recommendations? Just keep pulling? lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So low...:thumbup:
meh kinda, needs more in front

Couple I took

Thank you sir!

Like CHILD said he has a replica lip. Which I do not blame Adam for since he has been through two legit ones. I would believe it gets expensive after a while.:roll: but he did recently get a fresh new paint job if you haven't checked in on him in a while.

Have you pulled your fenders at all? Because I know you have 15x8s et25. I just put a 15x8 et0 with 195/45 r15 wheels on my coupe and I am seriously having to pull the fenders in the back way out for no rubbing to occur which I am still unsuccessfully doing, so I am resorting to a rear camber kit to end the headache and put a tad bit more negative camber on the rear. Trying to stay low with this offset is hard for the rear to handle with stock camber arms. Any recommendations? Just keep pulling? lol
my front fenders are rolled completely flat and pulled about as much as i could get them, i took them off to roll them perfect

for the rears, they are rolled the best i could get them, and im running three washers in the rear for camber removal. but this week ill be using a actual roller on them. but it still rubs a lot, to the point where my sidewalls are blank and smooth. i smell melted rubber fairly often too. just keep on pulling and do the best you can. to be low and fit these wheels, it isnt easy, camber does become an issue, and stretch is necessary. i would of recommended 165/50 or 165/45's

oh and my et is 15 not 25 lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Amazing what a good wax can do!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice man I love the paint.
Damn. Amazing what a good wax can do!

Thanks guys there is a lot more potential with a good wet sanding though. this week sometime ill be meeting up with my friend who borrowed a fender roller from 4 ever kustoms and wet sanding will be discussed. i want to get it done soon

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
digging the engine bay clean but not overdone and same with the interior. and the taillights look good with you paint
thanks but the engine bay is FAR from being done. got more stuff to hide and a full shave and paint to do yet. its just begun

Did you relocate your battery to the trunk or the bumper?
neither, behind my passenger seat. rear seat will be getting removed eventually and a false floor from trunk up to the seats. all coming with time

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
thanks but the engine bay is FAR from being done. got more stuff to hide and a full shave and paint to do yet. its just begun

neither, behind my passenger seat. rear seat will be getting removed eventually and a false floor from trunk up to the seats. all coming with time
what false floor to transport drugs hell yea :D!!