Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please get them.
thats the plan, and if he does finally sell them before i get them. I shall build my own, but rs instead of rm. and possibly color match the centers lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sometimes i get bored, and go in to advance on break at work, and end up buying stuff

so was thinking, oh what should i do with my intake. its so ugly. but new one at store is $50! oh lookey here, heat resistant wrap and its $16 and shiney. bam mother f**ker is mine

Results i will see? probably damn near nothing. but it looks better and sure as hell cant hurt. that intake gets hot as balls in the summer time in a set of jeans

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha nice. I need to get rid of my autozone filter, I hear bad things

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ehhh man that intake looks ugly as balls now, if I were you I would have just hit it with some bright pink spray paint and called it a day! Would certainly liven up your bay =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha nice. I need to get rid of my autozone filter, I hear bad things
yeah i love my aem dryflow

ehhh man that intake looks ugly as balls now, if I were you I would have just hit it with some bright pink spray paint and called it a day! Would certainly liven up your bay =)
i cant tell if serious... :???:

i think it looks a lot better wrapped and no more funky colors on this car. ive gone through enough hassle trying to get rid of it all. purple intake, wtf was i thinking

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet little idea, definitely should help especially if it was a metal pipe. And definitely get them rims haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet little idea, definitely should help especially if it was a metal pipe. And definitely get them rims haha
yeah its metal so im hoping it helps. i was looking around online and people were seeing there IAT temps go don to around 80-85 from 100-110. seems pretty popular to do actually and header wrap. I want the wheels, but with spring coming they might sell. if not its a good chance to build my own

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nitrous it like a hot chick with a std you wanna hit but you are scared of the consequences

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nitrous it like a hot chick with a std you wanna hit but you are scared of the consequences
you told me this over a year ago, and it has stuck with me since. but lately ive wanted to hit it

well havent done a damn thing the past three days besides remove my passenger seat to see what it would take to mount these seats. going to be a bit harder than i thought to make my own brackets and easter screwed me. so gotta go buy some flat steel bar to make my own brackets. i cant justify $99 a bracket per side for seats im paying 200 for. so going to make my own.

tonight i finally got black paint and got my headliner from my friends garage, so tomorrow ill be doing that interior fun stuff. ill just need seats done soon

oh yeah and friday i passed my drug test so i start the first monday im back for summer at 7:30am May 7th. i take my emissions license class the 27th so soon ill be inspecting my own car and life will be good. i just want to get building =) so much to do

Last edited:

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kinda brackets you need side mount or bottom mount?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want pics!
Pics will come, just finished painting the pillars and making the headliner black again. the black is just a temporary since the fabric i wanted i cant afford right now. once i get my paycheck monday ill be able to get some stuff going again. also exhaust is tomorrow so ill just do pics in one shot

Do you have any problems of the camber kit hiting the top mount were the coilovers are??
yeah you could say that, they have nicely punched themselves through the strut tower and where it hasnt gone through has been smashed/bent/stretched to clear themselves.

also started to "prototype" a guage holder for the slot above the cupholders. it looks like ass, but its a first attempt to get an idea. ran out of time for today though

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And picture time

car raised

Doing interior in black, again

messing with gauge mounting idea, will run this one for vaccum instead of boost. mostly just at tester to get ideas

New exhaust
Just a 2.5 pipe welded on to fit flush with the bumper, i dont really want a tip on it

tucked up as much as it possibly could be, the three guys that did this, were awesome! they did everything i asked for and then some. they tucked it up high as possible, put o2 bung where i wanted it, mounted everything correctly, and used the spring and bolts up front. they even pinched the piping where i had issues with it hitting the rear lca so no more vibration or hitting issues anymore.

OH and they had the car in and out in under a half hour, all welds perfect and checked for leaks with some hearing thing. Well worth what came out in the end to 143 since i was missing a bushing, needed bolts, springs, and donut gasket

clearance

i vacuumed the car today finally, and lowered the rear back down. so much nicer

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well just got email, approved for VIP at East Coast Honda! see some of you people in virginia!