Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lets talk prices/pics etc. It's very tempting since Greg is being lame and won't sell me his seats.
U coulda had it all for 2 grand but its all in pieces now...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You pussies. I made my own rhd harness!
thats not a mil spec with quick disconnect though lol and i want all new wires, pins and everything. i tired of dealing with old wires that break

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:wstupid:cant beat a brand new harness with cannon connections. The depinning tools and all the wiring and connectirs are more expensive to buy yourself than to just have someone that builds them regularly charges for a full harness!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Meh, when the guy you're building it for has the depinner, soldering stuff, and shrink wrap its easy. And at 15/hr the harness looks damn good

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya but u know what i mean. If u had to buy all the tools it wouldnt be worth it unless u were gonna be doing a lot of harnesses

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new pins, new wires, a quick connect, and all the loom and stuff isnt cheap either. im sure i could do it for cheaper, but its easier to just pay someone and at this point im tired of playing with wires on my car. ill take the more expensive easier way out lol plus they make them look so damn good

someone buy my parts, the build wont go any farther until they sell

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep thats the same way i feel about my harness if and when i ever have one made

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:wstupid:cant beat a brand new harness with cannon connections. The depinning tools and all the wiring and connectirs are more expensive to buy yourself than to just have someone that builds them regularly charges for a full harness!
I can get all of that jazz for free. You jelly?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more updates less talk!
there probably wont be updates for awhile. i need to pay off this car, sell these parts. and then save for a rhd front clip. might start to do some shaving of stuff though awhile when i get home. Really everything thats coming up involves welding, which is a no go at school. also the car doesnt run still so i cant get it home, and i have 0 motivation to fix it

lately ive just been looking at bays coming up with a game plan to change up the typical tuck and shave

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can get all of that jazz for free. You jelly?
tools and all that arent really the issue for me, ive depinned the harness before when i did the swap so i could keep the CKF and swap iacv plugs. i just simply dont want to deal with it, id rather pay someone

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buy my stuff so i can get closer to a front clip. id be so damn close

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tools and all that arent really the issue for me, ive depinned the harness before when i did the swap so i could keep the CKF and swap iacv plugs. i just simply dont want to deal with it, id rather pay someone
Wait wait wait you depinned them lol