Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also figured i might as well coat the bottom of the trunk, and going to maybe clean up some little rust spots i found and coat it. then going to go buy some more and then earlier tomorrow or sometime this week weld the holes up front and start coating the underside. now im getting antsy with it and kinda want to do the entire underside of the car....
Good Idea t***, the sheet metal was Aluminum?

Last edited:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uhh, typo?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
i like to shorten peoples names. lol you know what i mean siris?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I got confused. I thought you were trying to say tig

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah. and tig is only 3 letters. lol. but i did have typo actually. i said steel metal lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill bring my spool gun when i come down :thumbs up
sounds good to me!

just sent you money for the slim fan =)

i kinda feel like its time to order an all in fab tuck radiator.....jk it needs two 8 inch fans and then i need to get a filler neck welded onto the head an all hoses and s**t. not feeling a 600 dump on a cooling system at the moment lol

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just pulled my friends accord out of a muddy hill with the teg, took some cell pics. also working on framing out the trunk and maybe laying the base board yet. pics later

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt get as much done as i wanted to today. but i woke up late, had to help my friend, and then a rain/snow combo came out of no where. then i just said f**k it. my two friends came over and we did more burn outs lol

ill have pics of pulling my friend once i can find the adapter to get it off my phone.

as for the rust fixing and trunk framing

not to many pictures were taken since i had numbers running in my head and was thinking. i now have to figure out how im going to do the rest of it. i see the final project, i just have to figure out how im going to get to it. one step at a time. would be a lot easier if i had my sub and air setup awhile

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. Not bad at all. The accuair setup is compact. You can make it fit!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. Not bad at all. The accuair setup is compact. You can make it fit!
wanted to get the base wood down, but i sat for awhile thinking how i could make a hinge setup to get to my battery and the layout of everything. but not bad for a couple hours work

i want a chrome 5 gallon air tank on the top back with two chrome compressors, one on each side. vu4 manifold will be in front of the tank and centered. then front center will be a mmats pro audio 12inch dreadnaught fiberglassed in. then wood flooring. basically i got a lot of s*** to do yet and hard to explain until its done.

though i already have my chrome power cap from when i was into the whole dbl drags which saves me a pretty $300. and once the fan shows up and i get another free section of time since i dont have much of break left ill get into the bay again

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna try and ship it off tomorrow!
no rush, i wont be home when it shows up anyways lol and might be summer till i have a chance to work on the bay again. unless i take the civic up to school when i work on it and pop it on there

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill get it shipped off so its out of my hair and one less thing to worry about!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill get it shipped off so its out of my hair and one less thing to worry about!
works for me lol

just found a civic with its GTF at 19 5/8's. so challenge accepted. my goal is 19 to 19.25.

Last edited:

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363290369.100043.jpg

Don't start buying guns it is an addiction and you will never have money for your car this was all bought in one year they are like lays chip you can't have just one