Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and reason why I got nothing done this weekend, friend leaves for basic training Monday

and the girl doing it with me would be my girlfriend
Ayeeee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope you were bongin them Platinums ha
you would be correct, those are what i bought and i consumed all 24 of them, girlfriend drank the bottle in the picture which would be fireball which is cinnamon whisky and bonged beers. and we dont do that pussy s**t of one beer between two people. it has to be atleast 2-3

the southern trend killers were what made me useless though. jager bomb with a shot of whisky, except we double the proportions

I care!! :mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
well then there is a couple of you

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet. Is your name intentionally spelled wrong lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just followed you. :thumbs up

oh snap, time to get famous

so ive realized i can do basically everything to a car, and im pretty good. but i want to improve at bodywork and painting, so i think its time to start looking into paint gun prices. this build started out with everything done by me, and i want it to continue like that. this is a learning experience, so if i have to paint it 5 times, then f**k it i will

Last edited:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know who looks hotter sucking on that hose... my knee jerk reaction is you.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am always down to teach my painting and body skills and paint guns can get expensive for good one looking anywhere from 400-600 bucks each lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am always down to teach my painting and body skills and paint guns can get expensive for good one looking anywhere from 400-600 bucks each lol
i was actually about to text you lol

maybe the civic will be getting a proper re spray and body work done sooner than i had planned. i need to order paint anyways for the sideskirt and front bumper. blah s**t just builds up. cant do one before the other so all three need to be done at once

Last edited:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol what body work? Just be glad it doesn't look like my car.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol what body work? Just be glad it doesn't look like my car.
i need a lot of bodywork, a whole lot. there are little dents everywhere and a big one on the roof still. im debating even a new roof skin might be a easier fix

well alignments done today, havent gone on any drives though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, they don't show up in pictures then. I would've never knew. I've been wanting to pop my door dent out and buy my paint code and respray the oor but I don't have the money.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, they don't show up in pictures then. I would've never knew. I've been wanting to pop my door dent out and buy my paint code and respray the oor but I don't have the money.
i didnt notice them at first, it took a little bit of time. the worst is the hood and roof. i just want it to be perfect. i dont have money to buy a whole new front end right now though