Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We can skin the roof that big one isn't coming out lol I tried shrinking the s**t out of that when I fixed you roof from when Matt tried to do the body work on your car just don't let him touch it again lol let me do it an we should also I hate to say it buy a lot better quality paint that stuff on it now sprayed like s**t and it will def come out better

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time to get out the welder :thumbs up

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We can skin the roof that big one isn't coming out lol I tried shrinking the s*** out of that when I fixed you roof from when Matt tried to do the body work on your car just don't let him touch it again lol let me do it an we should also I hate to say it buy a lot better quality paint that stuff on it now sprayed like s*** and it will def come out better
oh there is no chance in hell he is touching it, ill do it myself. but ah well if we are skinning the roof, i gotta pull the windshield, so...might as well do rhd right? ready to take on that challenge? yeah i bought probably the cheapest paint in the world, 185 for a full kit.

if only we could paint white, jazz blue and laguna seca are looking tempting though

Time to get out the welder :thumbs up
gonna be a lot more welding than a roof skin

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont be scurred =)

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup front and rear glass need to come out and I am always down for rhd conversions I would love to try one can't be hard I have plenty of knowledge on the autobody side lol and for paint if we had a way to tow it to my work I would be down to paint it any color cause then I can get it in a booth

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup front and rear glass need to come out and I am always down for rhd conversions I would love to try one can't be hard I have plenty of knowledge on the autobody side lol and for paint if we had a way to tow it to my work I would be down to paint it any color cause then I can get it in a booth
I should have u paint my truck :thumbs up

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint my hood.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont be scurred =)
i aint scurred

my uncle has a car trailer......guess i know the game plan. lets do a rhd swap and chris is coming out to help and drink beer!

I should have u paint my truck :thumbs up
do it, you wont pussy

Paint my hood.

im sure he could use some extra money, im sure as hell not painting it lol

well come monday i acquire project number two. my friend leaves for basic and while he is gone im going to surprise him. got 14 weeks to get s**t done, notch, wheels redone, fitment good, and bumpers painted and some work in the bay. oh boy

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I told u. Fly me down and ill help.

And im looking for a good painter...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ooh ohhh can I come too!? I'll just stand around and watch =] I know ya'll could use some company!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm closest

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooh ohhh can I come too!? I'll just stand around and watch =] I know ya'll could use some company!
sounds good! CC party

If the truck is at that point ill bring it.
do it, you wont pussy

I'm closest

that would be false, jeff would be closest. considering he lives 5 minutes away and use to live 30 seconds down the road

well nothing exciting, but i passed all 8 ASE tests. they were ridiculously easy actually. so i guess now im an ASE certified master tech and in 6 months ill have my two years of in shop experience so i could of gotten a nice fancy paper and patch sent to me.

but i dont plan on working on cars after this week, so not going to happen and this was all useless. but i had to take it for school

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats.

Who's Jeff?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh lol. I haven't seen him around.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats Greg! Now you can be fully held responsible for mishaps! hahaha!
thanks, hopefully my first decent mishap isn't anytime soon! but I'm more careful than most and triple check stuff. also confirm every issue before I fix it