Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm supposed to stay away from energy drinks. I drink monster though occasionally. I know what you mean when you say sometimes the mixed taste better than when they're separate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love redbull :what:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an issue with kidney stones. I can't drink carbonated drinks :(

Used to love redbull though. I drank monster, rockstar and cocaine (the energy drink) the most. I started drinking the lemonade rockstar's (non carbonated) and got stomach ulcers after two a day for a couple months.

So I just stopped. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
i never liked any energy drinks i dont drink any of them now havent drank one in years and years and defiantly will not use them to mix drinks with. They give me energy i just hate the taste of them i have tried pretty much all of them so i dont think its that i havent found one i like, i think its just that i dont like them. I drink dr pepper and sweet tea that i make so its super strong and super sweet like their water though lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm supposed to stay away from energy drinks. I drink monster though occasionally. I know what you mean when you say sometimes the mixed taste better than when they're separate.

yeah, when i come visit next year, you arent have any of these. i dont need to kill you

I love redbull :what:
ditto i would die without it. i seriously kill people for the taste lol.
i dont mind the taste, its not amazing but doesnt bother me. the taste of whiskey blows

I have an issue with kidney stones. I can't drink carbonated drinks :(

Used to love redbull though. I drank monster, rockstar and cocaine (the energy drink) the most. I started drinking the lemonade rockstar's (non carbonated) and got stomach ulcers after two a day for a couple months.

So I just stopped. :P

im not a huge energy drink person, i love my black coffee though. thats a must every day or ill murder everyone

i never liked any energy drinks i dont drink any of them now havent drank one in years and years and defiantly will not use them to mix drinks with. They give me energy i just hate the taste of them i have tried pretty much all of them so i dont think its that i havent found one i like, i think its just that i dont like them. I drink dr pepper and sweet tea that i make so its super strong and super sweet like their water though lol.
but...they are fun to mix with alcohol. dirt napping sucks though

well today is my last day of college! then im home for good and hopefully with these few days to a week off ill make some progress, i need to stop at napa to see if they can mix me up a can that will match my car, get some undercoating, and there is lots of welding in my future so i gotta invest in some gas. going to try to talk my dad into it since he keeps mentioning it but is to lazy and its his welder. also need to take the dash out and think of an idea for defrost. thinking of going electric

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, when i come visit next year, you arent have any of these. i dont need to kill you

well today is my last day of college! then im home for good and hopefully with these few days to a week off ill make some progress, i need to stop at napa to see if they can mix me up a can that will match my car, get some undercoating, and there is lots of welding in my future so i gotta invest in some gas. going to try to talk my dad into it since he keeps mentioning it but is to lazy and its his welder. also need to take the dash out and think of an idea for defrost. thinking of going electric
Lmao alright boss.

Sounds like a plan. Putting in some nice work.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao alright boss.

Sounds like a plan. Putting in some nice work.

they make electric auxillary car heater/defrosters and if i go about it correctly i could wire it in so that it would be aimed and still blow through the vents. or i could keep it somewhere and just pull it out quick and hold it on the windshield. only reason im even thinking about this is for when the windows fog up, warmth i dont care, i can wear a sweatshirt. i dont drive this car in the winter anyways

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that makes sense. I drive with my windows open in the winter lol.

emerican

Registered VIP
alcohol has never really made me super tired so i dont bother to mix it with energy drinks id do it prolly if i liked the way the drinks taste, but it dosent make since if i dont like the way something tastes to mix it with good liquor lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Black coffee :nod:

And i dont drink whiskey. Well only in washington apples :ghey:

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whiskey is you friend I love that s**t crown maple on the rocks all day I just just got some new peach whiskey it is amazing

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whiskey is you friend I love that s*** crown maple on the rocks all day I just just got some new peach whiskey it is amazing
i am not a whiskey person but im slowly getting back into it

well today was spent unpacking and going through all my s**t from school and trying to get organized. hopefully tomorrow ill get some work done on the car

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't work on the car today, instead chose to organize as clean up the garage instead to save time. I realized I have a 4th tool box so I condensed and turned it into a parts box.

organized my kits some

sockets on sockets on sockets, this doesn't include the half inch, impact, or other socket kits

my dad and I came to the conclusion I need to buy a house or rent a garage, we both don't fit. I've been forced to turn my closet into a parts storage

tomorrow hoping to get to work on The car now that I'm organized. moving back home has had me going through stuff for days

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So... Getting your own space soon? :D first time home buying FTW

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So... Getting your own space soon? :D first time home buying FTW

nope lol probably will be a year from now. properties I'm looking at buying are around 250k since I want land. borderline small farms, and I'm avoiding pmi so ill need over 20% down