Saturday May 22nd 7:30pm Irving meet(Sonic)

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright guys, Im trying to get something going here in Irving. So what Im going to do is have a meet at the Sonic parking lot in Irving(on beltline). Has a nice parking lot and its calling for a little meet. =) What we can do is...meet up at Sonic, chill for a while and then go to gameworks afterwards.

Heres the address for Sonic:

1445 N Belt Line Rd
Irving, TX 75061
try www.mapquest.com for driving directions

So far I got some of the locals to come out and hang out. So Im sure there will be some people out there.

hit me up if you have any questions. aim name is: werdimmigs

hope to see you guys there =)

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im there... I'll have my car by then too! YAY!!

dropemlo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How long are ya'll going to hang out at Sonic before going to Gameworks?

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and hey I will bring those coupons again this time so actually show up guys... j/k... and just bring $10 for every card u want to get from me... btw what is everyone's phone numbers that are going so that if anything goes wrong we can call each other... mine is 972-948-4477

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
972-365-1729 if it goes to voicemail, leave a message. my phone is kinda jacked up and i dont recieve calls but i do get Voice mail messages.............* I need to quit dropping and throwing my phone* :P

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
972-365-1729 if it goes to voicemail, leave a message. my phone is kinda jacked up and i dont recieve calls but i do get Voice mail messages.............* I need to quit dropping and throwing my phone* :P
TWO WORDS MIGS :* ANGER MANAGEMENT * it will work wonders,,,

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol,,you always ready for what?? Cause Steph don't remember offering anything to you.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets just say im ready for whatever but like i said i choose what i want. 8)

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea and that is probably best. why move to hard liquor when your stomach can only take beer? yea i understand

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha im not going to say anything anymore. lets leave it like that. 8)

ps. i can take my liquor :lol:

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Almost maine.....i got most of the major components for the setup...juss missin the intercooler and piping, fmu, and several fittings

the turbo is juss sittin beautifully in my toolbox at work....i was thinkin of juss installin it and juss run 7psi, but i dont think dats enough for me.....so ive decided to go ahead and start buyin my internals to beef up the block...i juss got my injectors today and next week im gettin my exhaust...so im guessin i should be installin the whole kit like in july..... :D

dats gives me enough time to port and polish the head, install new valve springs, valves, retainers ..... 8)

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the plan....but cant really say yes or no b/c its been slow at work....no work, no money, so cant buy my parts witout makin the flow.....i hope it gets better soon so i can start buyin my parts and hopefully have it ready for Joe Pool Meet....if its not ready by then, im still goin to da meet to eat some Fajitas!!! :lol: