Saturday May 22nd 7:30pm Irving meet(Sonic)

surfer4life722

you can touch it...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well our meet in sc went well, check out the echo aftermath thread in the southeast to see all the pics... :werd:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man sorry for the late post, but saturday was coo. Hanging out at sonic, talking, bullshitting, and looking at the sweet cars like always. Man I had fun even though we tried going to some places that were booked, but maybe next time, some school wont rent out gameworks and main event. Yo guys what you think about a ClubCivic cruise. Since most of the night we were cruising around. I loved how our cars were all rolling together. Ill get my cousin Bundy's video camera and have a lil video shoot. What ya think?

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah dat sounds good......hell yeah we was rollin clean on saturday nite... 8)

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry I wasn't able to make it guys... me and the lil' lady ended up cruising down to Waco for the day to see my dad and watch my little sister's soccer tornament.

Give me pleanty of warning for a time of a next meet, and I'll see about setting the time to actually come up there and show my face and show off my car.

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im down to do some more crusing my hatch will have the swap in it

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no pics. I didnt have a camera with me. Maybe next time

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That stinks... Its cool though I hope to be able to roll up to one this summer. My car at the rate I am going with never be painted. So it will look like crap but it would be cool just to hang out with everyone anyways.

1Fullpower

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up Migb16, this is your worst nightmare,,,,,, ACURA baby.....hahahaha. Guess who i am buddy.

1Fullpower

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up Playa! When are we going to DG's. I think you are scared. I say we make a meet at the Dallas Gentlemen Club. I bet everyone will show up.......

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha yo lets do it, just let me know when and ill get people going and my dolla bills ready :lol:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
probably theres always like 10-15 of us that always do

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dropemlo said:
If anyone is looking for a 93 civic I am selling mine. It was the one at the first meet with the b16 swap, gsr fat 5's and the green and white hood. It will have a stock hood, steelies and a sohc motor. It has tokiko blues with nuespeed springs, full greddy-evo exhaust. I am looking to get $2800 for it.
hey bro...my bud's looking for a civ hatch...what's you're phone no. so i can give to him? pm me pls. thanks!

dropemlo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSanDawg said:
hey bro...my bud's looking for a civ hatch...what's you're phone no. so i can give to him? pm me pls. thanks!

It's not a hatch it's a coupe but the phone number is 817-308-6978.