Search before posting

Slickcivic

No Low is Too Low
5+ Year Member
I think this site needs a better search engine. Whenever I type on the search box, most of the results on the first page aren't even related to what I am looking for. Honda Tech has a better search engine IMO. And please don't forget to update the DIY (How To's) section.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think this site needs a better search engine. Whenever I type on the search box, most of the results on the first page aren't even related to what I am looking for. Honda Tech has a better search engine IMO. And please don't forget to update the DIY (How To's) section.
the search feature on this site works great imo. you can even go one step further and do an advance search if you want. It works fine for me :what:

the search feature IS supposed to be idiot proof but I guess not. :lol:

Slickcivic

No Low is Too Low
5+ Year Member
Oh okay. So I think the only thing left to do is to improve the DIY section. It should have a list of all the DIYs which are categorized (ex. Engine, Suspension, Detailing ETC.). Some dudes like me don't even know what to search for at the search box. Sometimes I get surprised to know that there is a DIY for some specific thing.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With out stupid threads, what would keep CC going? I bet every question has been answered on here already. Without these stupid questions, this site would be boring.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad this topic is getting kinda handled soon. It has been out of control lately.
Thanks Mods:thumbs up

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thread titles outside of Off-Topic should be named correctly.. Instead of "Damn it" or "What does this mean" it should be "Engine won't start when cold" or "I'm getting an error code (such and such)"

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I never search... Just sayin.