SECOND to post a car... even tho it sucks.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:evil: now why is imagestation.com being gay like angelfire was?! :x

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does it work now?

If so, u just gotta get rid of the end part ".orig.jpg". Delete that part of the link and it should work. I use imagestation too and that's what i found u have to do.[/img]

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanx rice angel

midnightcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You car looks nice! I was wondering where Wildwood is. I'm here in Tampa and I know I've heard it before. Let me know.

hoamic11

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, nice car looks just like mine. What kind of springs and how much of a drop do you have on there, looks really good. How's the ride, I'm looking to do the suspension too but can't decide what kind of springs to go with?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um, wildwood is the town at the very northern end of the florida turnpike, or right where the trunpike meets I-75. i am bout 78 miles from tampa. an hour drive or more. u may have been here b4, a lot of people have, but dont even realize it, cuz the town is so small and they pass thru it in bout 10 mins. lol

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u got pics of yur civic hoamic11? um they r DAD dropzone coilovers. justa cheap easy and fast way of dropping yur car. i got em at a car show in daytona a while back. i still need a camber kit tho, i would recomend that whatever u get to drop yur car, get a camber kit too it saves yur tires. sorry no ideas for suspension, i am new to the game still, and dont know much. but actually i would suggest u get a coilover kit with lowering shocks, like i shoulda did, cuz my shocks r goin bad already. :?

Flawless

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post Pics

Does anybody know how theres away that I can post a pic of my car?

Please PM me Thanx

Flawless

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OH, forgot to say thanx for the comments, and also...i don't know exactly how much i dropped my car, but i am pretty sure that it's DARN close to 2". :wink:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, DLS teknique, dunno too much bout tanabe racing springs, but i do know they r probably better than what i have. Don't get me wrong tho, i have had no probs. with my cheap coilovers yet, i am satisfied. sorry, i couldn't answer that better. :?

hoamic11

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No pics yet, waiting to borrow my friend's digi-cam. Alright, I was thinking about the tokico hp package setup if I can find a good price, but for now I'm thinking about just dropping it on a set of Eibach sportlines, except I heard their they sag. I'm looking into this set of 5zigen springs, drop is about an 1 1/2 in. I"m just gonna be sitting on factory shocks anyway for now.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm, how come i cant see the rest of the replies for my topic here...? :x

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it shows on my thread, that it only has 2 pages, when i know there are more posts on my s**t! i've SEEN em. i can only see em when i reply to the thread. WIERD! maybe there's some thing that I'M not getting i dont know...

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok NOW it wants to show em. took 14 replies b4 i could see the third page. WTF!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

ok NOW it wants to show em. took 14 replies b4 i could see the third page. WTF!
I was thinking the same thing.