SECOND to post a car... even tho it sucks.

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

Thanks a lot dude. Well, I got my car a week before the spring break tuner bash in Daytona, so that i'd have something at least a little nice to roll in with. I hadn't really planned before that to do ANYTHING to it yet. But i saw all those stinkin hooktup civics in daytona, and i also bought my coilovers that day too (which i hadn't planned on, they were jus so cheap), and ever since that , i've been soooo tempted to just go blow all my money on it. But i haven't, and it's a good thing too. But anyways... my plans r, right now, just to tint the windows as dark as i legally can, green underbody neons, intake, exhaust, and someday the avenger body kit. oh and i am anti-euro taillights too. and there r a few more odds and ends i would like to do, but that's all way down the road. next on the list tho.......WHEEELS! 17"white konig tantrums (or motegi mr7's same diff.) It's all gonna come together soon, i can feel it. What is your ride? -BRAD
well besides that your car is pretty stock, i like it. it would look awesome with some gunmetal or black wheels and a carbon fiber hood. underbody neons? youve GOT to be kidding :roll:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by "emerge"

SickCiViC said:
Thanks a lot dude. Well, I got my car a week before the spring break tuner bash in Daytona, so that i'd have something at least a little nice to roll in with. I hadn't really planned before that to do ANYTHING to it yet. But i saw all those stinkin hooktup civics in daytona, and i also bought my coilovers that day too (which i hadn't planned on, they were jus so cheap), and ever since that , i've been soooo tempted to just go blow all my money on it. But i haven't, and it's a good thing too. But anyways... my plans r, right now, just to tint the windows as dark as i legally can, green underbody neons, intake, exhaust, and someday the avenger body kit. oh and i am anti-euro taillights too. and there r a few more odds and ends i would like to do, but that's all way down the road. next on the list tho.......WHEEELS! 17"white konig tantrums (or motegi mr7's same diff.) It's all gonna come together soon, i can feel it. What is your ride? -BRAD
well besides that your car is pretty stock, i like it. it would look awesome with some gunmetal or black wheels and a carbon fiber hood. underbody neons? youve GOT to be kidding :roll:
HELL YEAH DUDE, NEONS OWN! i already have them, i am just trying to get myself squared away with some wheels first b4 i do the neons and stereo. currently all the stereo equipment is piled in my room along with the lights, just need a head unit. now u may think i have no taste or whatever, but i absolutely hate the idea of carbon fiber on ANYTHING. a lot of people like that s**t, but i just don't see how it's nice, unless the car is black. i'd get a fiberglass hood, like a predator hood and paint it red. anything i own and carbon fiber, don't mix. same thing with my car and gunmetal rims. :roll: i might as well leave the stock wheels on, i'll get the same look... :lol: