Sick @ss Hatch/Mustang

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check out this Hatch they selling on Ebay. It has a Mustang front end. ---->Link

TheNotoriousMogg

CC's Public Enemy #1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ewwww OMG :rice:

when I think of that car the last words that come too mind are "sick ass" maybe just "ass" :roll:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao.... what a damn shame

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its been done already some team down here in Long Beach they have like 3 hatches like that a green and red one they look way better than that thing

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not rice at all. That's nothing but wicked. Very original and much more power than most people on this site that are dissing it have under their hood..... Rice what?

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think its rice because of the sloppy job, it looks like its about to fall apart. Very poorly done and ugly as f**k.

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah. all of the lines between the panels are uneven. That's the only thing wrong with it though. Not too hard to fix. Otherwise I think it is a unique idea.

skatistic888

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eheh but still looks like those guys spent a lot of money on that...sound system and sh.t like that...and its a show car at the end...built to look good..and fast..not go fast..right??

skatistic888

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i mean its why they build these kind of cars in the first place, i think..to show off

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by skatistic888
eheh but still looks like those guys spent a lot of money on that...sound system and sh.t like that...and its a show car at the end...built to look good..and fast..not go fast..right??
right, but it doesn't look good, the headlights look completely unaligned and it just looks like a quick job

skatistic888

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i agree with the headlights, but the idea is still interesting..turns ur head for a while, thats what they want at the end..and it shouldnt be too hard to fix it anyways, rite??

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by KoketsuCivicSi
looks like they bought it from this guy & repainted it Team Autobots
HAHAHA! Good catch man, they either TOTALLY ripped him off or bought his stuff and resold it. I think the lights look like crap where they widen on the hood, changing the lines like that is ugly. I dont think it looks like its falling apart though.

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn they must of spent a lot of money on that car

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dat s**t is FUGLY!!! the head lights are way to big and make it look like it got hit in both front quarter panels at the same time

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Neat concept, poorly done imo...

I'm sure that conversion COULD look decent...:???:

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member