Sick @ss Hatch/Mustang

nellorific

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it may be ugly, but from time to time you gotta give props to the people with imagination and the money to do s**t like that. anyways, yea, the headlights looked f**ked, and i cant really tell the diff between thatone that the team autobots one, just diff color, even the int looks the same. as the guys said "This is an auction for a 1992 Honda civic with a full MUSTANG converstion, YES that is correct a full mustang conversation." <--
its a full mustang conversation.

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like they bought it from this guy & repainted it Team Autobots
good find. That's crazy. They changed the doors though. Made them Lambo style (which unless it's on a lambo it shouldn't be on a car......Just my opinion.)

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone should change the title from "sick ass" to "ugly s**t"

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it looks sweet, and i also think u are all jealous of it!

scottyfordy

Mopar Muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someones probably posted this already and if they havn't, why not?

If he wanted a Mustang, why didn't he just take the money he spent on that worthless project and buy one? No, it's not because it's his taste or because he's artistic.

It's because the owner of that car is mentally challenged, that's why.

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, its becuz he wanted sumthing differant. How many mustangs do u see every day? how many of those things do u see everyday? .........thats what i thought!

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo Dan1220 your ride looks off da hook man. Nice and clean. I never saw it before on this site.

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thats cuz its not mine, i dont have a car right now, still savin for the right hatch! lol thanks for reminding me:cry:

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol!! my bad. At least you picked a nice car to dream about.

fast5thgen

old school
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by nellorific
it may be ugly, but from time to time you gotta give props to the people with imagination and the money to do s**t like that. anyways, yea, the headlights looked f**ked, and i cant really tell the diff between thatone that the team autobots one, just diff color, even the int looks the same. as the guys said "This is an auction for a 1992 Honda civic with a full MUSTANG converstion, YES that is correct a full mustang conversation." <--
its a full mustang conversation.
it would be a full conversion if it was RWD and had the 4.6 insted of a B16- I think it sux :thumbdown

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i said it b4, and i will say it again, i think its awesome, how can u not like it? I bet every one of you would love to drive that thing.....i kno i would!

Mxpx182lit

Yea, i know its slow D15
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did anyone else notice that int he first stats it says it has a 1.5 litre but under performance mods it sais it has a B16A???

Mustangb12

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Unique idea and all, but still who in there right mind would want to make a Civic look like a Mustang. I think most Mustang's are an eyesore to begin with, but this takes the cake on that.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what happens when people from the same family sleep together

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is a true show car.....GAY....what a waste of a beautiful engine.