Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Ford V8 engines.. 164HP or the Optional 289CI 200HP

:drool:
I'd rather have my d**k slammed in a door than own a piece with a ford engine in it. Though your rainbow scarf would look very appealing to many people in san francisco as it was blowing in the wind with the top down on your sunbeam. :smackself

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah... actually, thats a pretty sick find there!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd rather have my d**k slammed in a door than own a piece with a ford engine in it. Though your rainbow scarf would look very appealing to many people in san francisco as it was blowing in the wind with the top down on your sunbeam. :smackself
To each his own, but I would've rather you not have lost your d**k.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To each his own, but I would've rather you not have lost your d**k.
hahaha +1 id rather own a ford then lose my d**k. ouch

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh wow, listen this isn't the place for ford vs chevy wars

You're don't have the balls to drive a real roaster :D

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh wow, listen this isn't the place for ford vs chevy wars

You're don't have the balls to drive a real roaster :D
A 200 hp Ford motor doesn't constitute a 'real' anything. And seriously .... any place is a good place for 'Ford vs. Chevy' wars. The entire United States revolves around it. :P

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A 200 hp Ford motor doesn't constitute a 'real' anything. And seriously .... any place is a good place for 'Ford vs. Chevy' wars. The entire United States revolves around it. :P
He obviously doesn't know about the chevelle in the garage. *shrugs* guess my balls arent big enough to drive it though.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He obviously doesn't know about the chevelle in the garage. *shrugs* guess my balls arent big enough to drive it though.
Your balls would be subject to removal if you drove it without permission. :shock:

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your balls would be subject to removal if you drove it without permission. :shock:
you know he wouldn't man up to me. he gets scared when the phone rings and my number shows on the caller ID. :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A 200 HP motor in a car that weighs 2600 pounds and a wheel base of 86" in definitely a real car.

Did anyone ask about the Chevelle in your garage? No.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I fail to see how a 200hp 2500 lb 1965 roadster isn't real. Sounds like an 1965 S2000 to me lol

And no only stubborn domestic heads care enough to start a pissing match about it in random places, just pull out a ruler, measure your dicks n get it over with.

Anyways, more pix less talk

some more non-realness