Site Updates

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just reporting an issue: When Im at my garage editing, the right table goes right down over top of my pics.. PM me and ill take a screen shot.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
1. The banner for ROTM is f**king HUGE!!!!! Damn thats a huge b***h. If it could be resized a bit so I dont have to scroll so much that be great!
2. Why is everthing so squished in the middle? I have these bars on the side that are pretty much pointless.
these problems are keeping me from enjoying the threads i frequent. Is there a solution to these problems?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
there has to be a better way to give sponsors exposure other than a sidebar.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it looks good but i dont like the fact it is centered like it is
Hasnt the site always been aligned centered?? or are you referring to something else?

Yeah, good point. I'll make the featured not so tall for those on widescreen. I'm not sure what everyone is seeing, the gray is #333333 which is the darkest web gray for the font color.
is the #333333 the web color you had in the beginning with this new layout? i just got on for the first time today and the text looks darker than yesterday when i posted my thoughts on it being too light...anyways whatever you changed it to, the readability is alot better. As a graphic designer and newbie web developer myself, I really enjoy your designs and talent. Keep up the good work :cool:

I like the new style, but everything is kind of smashed in the middle with tons of empty space on the sides.
wasnt there always empty space on the side? the main content area and side bar content/links are expandable so when there is more information in the main content area, you will have empty space on the side..lol thats just how it goes. unless you are referring to something else

My only gripe is the useless gray sidebars. Any way to get rid of them?
that is just the background

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and another thing, as someone else mentioned...everytime i come to the site, it jumps down to almost the very bottom of the page..any thoughts on why its doing that?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in my experience with the auto pic resizer... i run an older laptop... has a P3 and onboard graphics.. the page will be finished loading... but it will be choppy when i go to scroll down when i come across a pic that has been auto resized.so with a whole page of nothing but auto resized pics.. it will take me 10 min to view the entire page...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no me gusta 6" of wasted space on each side.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and another thing, as someone else mentioned...everytime i come to the site, it jumps down to almost the very bottom of the page..any thoughts on why its doing that?
Im glad to see im not the only one having this issue.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Im glad to see im not the only one having this issue.
This is a problem with one of the google advertisers I'm going to email google to let them know. It puts a focus on the drop-down menu in the ad on page load. gay.

there has to be a better way to give sponsors exposure other than a sidebar.
If you can help me think of a better way I would love to get rid of the sidebar :cool:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can you please please please PLEASE make the post body scalable instead of fixed at 640x480?

:|

Please?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
If you can help me think of a better way I would love to get rid of the sidebar :cool:
i'll do some brainstorming, since the sidebar has a tendency to overlap with vital page elements...

Can you please please please PLEASE make the post body scalable instead of fixed at 640x480?

:|

Please?
i agree 100%

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'll do some brainstorming, since the sidebar has a tendency to overlap with vital page elements...

i agree 100%
x3. Here is what I see

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this is what it looks like for me when in the post/reply page. notice the heavy overlapping. and for some reason, the sponsor specials and latest topics sections are blank for me...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really liked the other font color before it went back to black.

ryanM

my PM screens are all messed up. theres a bunch of ad boxes over where i'm trying to type