SIZZURP on pancakes nigga!!!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mutherfuckin codine nigga!.... mutherfukin SIZZURP on my mutherfukin pancakes nigga!..

[YOUTUBE="SIZZURP"]RVsPkogDqbA[/YOUTUBE]

watch it all! :bluelol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, "nigga" every other word.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nigga

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That was just stupid.

And really, they do it to themselves. Thats all I will say.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
remember that pink stuf they gave to kids for ear infections i use that on my ice cream nigga!!!!.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys are stupid because this guy does this s**t as comedy... he is not serious. My brother is actually wanting to get this guy's ghetto character for a new pilot they're producing for FOX or the short indie comedy film they are also producing.

you idots were shaking your heads watching this.... I watched it and laughed my ass off! :lol: That's just how serious some of you take this internet thang!

Last edited:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
remember that pink stuf they gave to kids for ear infections i use that on my ice cream nigga!!!!.
Oh I f**king used ot HATE that s**t! I think it was called "amoxocillin" :(

but that's not a bad idear! I'm gonna give your idea to my brother and see if he'll tell this guy to make a vid with that "amoxocillin" with ice cream! :lol:

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I usually find a lot of things funny... that was not one of them. Maybe you have to be completely stoned off your ass to sort of enjoy it but it was an attempt of trying to hard to be funny.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I usually find a lot of things funny... that was not one of them. Maybe you have to be completely stoned off your ass to sort of enjoy it but it was an attempt of trying to hard to be funny.
well yeah! Now that I posted that it's a joke and the character isn't real... it's a bit different. If this were a real dumb nigger eating codine syrup on his pancakes.... :lol: but the props were real and he did eat it... and I bet it taste like s**t TOO!

but I bet you have to be completely serious off your ass to NOT find it funny! :|

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well yeah! Now that I posted that it's a joke and the character isn't real... it's a bit different. If this were a real dumb nigger eating codine syrup on his pancakes.... :lol: but the props were real and he did eat it... and I bet it taste like s**t TOO!

but I bet you have to be completely serious off your ass to NOT find it funny! :|
didnt do anything for me haha, my guess is he bought some raspberry maple syrup and put it in the cough syrup bottle haha.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didnt do anything for me haha, my guess is he bought some raspberry maple syrup and put it in the cough syrup bottle haha.
that's exactly what I said when my bro showed it to me! :lol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i wish i was stoned and watched that

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your brother can do a bit were some ghetto dude makes a ice cream sunday with different meds like cough drops for sprinkes and that pink s**t for syrup.