5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha Ill take that as a free bump

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dream of a civic with 300whp, PS and AC and nothing touched on the exterior :drool:

looks good man, great job keeping it mint :thumbs up

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dream of a civic with 300whp, PS and AC and nothing touched on the exterior :drool:

x2, that is the first thing i look for on swapped engines/civics etc

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks way better than before..loving the lip..but i would drop it a little more man..the way it is will attract just as much attention as if it were dropped ;)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
double posts>blazed :Raza:

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
looks way better than before..loving the lip..but i would drop it a little more man..the way it is will attract just as much attention as if it were dropped ;)
The car looks beautiful, if you were going to mess with anything all I'd do is slightly lower it and remove the emblem from the grill, kinda kills the front end look with the emblem imo.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice. I remember you had that Koni Yellow/GC setup on there a while back. Now I know that lowering the hell outta the car can def. make it harder to drive esp if you live in a pot hole and steep incline riddled place, but if you only lowered it maybe a little just w/ that setup and left the konis slightly soft wouldnt it be almost the same comfort in ride quality? I mean the Koni yellow is prolly one of the best struts you can buy besides maybe a really really high end race type. Thoughts?

daboyu978

Banned
Nice. I remember you had that Koni Yellow/GC setup on there a while back. Now I know that lowering the hell outta the car can def. make it harder to drive esp if you live in a pot hole and steep incline riddled place, but if you only lowered it maybe a little just w/ that setup and left the konis slightly soft wouldnt it be almost the same comfort in ride quality? I mean the Koni yellow is prolly one of the best struts you can buy besides maybe a really really high end race type. Thoughts?
dropping your car with cheap never lasting susp. always f**k up your ride comforts. when dropping your car best to go with same shocks spec of what the drop height is on the spring/adj. coilover. it matters on the shock you get, if you really wanna lower it, you go with a shorter shock so it wont stress as much. =) Even stock shocks stock spring dies when hitting bumps alot so yeahhh. But alot of people cheap out and kill the susp. when aftermarket spring goes into stock shocks, i think thats the dumbest s**t people can do.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Haha thanks. I'm really hoping that the whole setup will work out with AC. The last one did so I don't see why this one won't. As far as the exterior / etc. it's not that I necessarily didn't want to dress it up it's just me doing what I want. And I don't want sidemarkers / lip flares / ballin' rims / carbon fiber / etc. :lol:

x2, that is the first thing i look for on swapped engines/civics etc
It's true. I think a "clean" looking car can sell for just as much if not more than one that's been completely touched. It's just like a virgin girl, I consider them more valuable than a used prostitute on the street corner.

I want to drop it a bit more also, but there's two things holding me back:

1) When I come into a parking space, I JUST barely clear that cement marker with the si lip. If I dropped more, I'd scrap the lip up all the time.

2) I haven't found any OEM / good aftermarket brands that I'm satisfied with other than the CTR's that I have on there.

The car looks beautiful, if you were going to mess with anything all I'd do is slightly lower it and remove the emblem from the grill, kinda kills the front end look with the emblem imo.
I actually like the emblem, not sure why. I think it helps to accent the grille, otherwise ESPECIALLY on a black car, I think it'd blend in IMO.

beautiful !!!!
Thanks Zaib!!! How are you my friend? It's been a while.

purdy paint looks flawless.
Thanks, it actually really needs a buff. Maybe i'm just good at editing :shock:

It was actually konis / eibach pro kit. I liked the kit, but it was REALLY stiff / bouncy. A bit much for a daily driver car. I found that I could get a reasonable setup for much less that gave me the performance I was looking for without compromising ride quality, so I went for it. IMO, you can't beat OEM. And no, I'm not just saying that because I work at Honda... :lol:

Thanks everyone :thumbup:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woohoo... more pics cause I can:

Last edited:

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car is clean!!! i wish my car was that clean but haters keep scratching it up(i might get the body work done this summer).

is your motor stock??