so hugo chavez wants to have a war with the us

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
remember that your penis lacks strength and STFU!

:lol:

hey, i have a commission to work on, i need that creative drive at the moment.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
remember that your penis lacks strength and STFU!

:lol:

hey, i have a commission to work on, i need that creative drive at the moment.
:rolf:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyways...

That fatass ugly Mr.PotatoHead looking bastard Hugo Chavez wants to declare war? Cool. We won't have to do much. Blockade his fat ass. Any tankers trying to run the blockade will of course be boarded and seized by the Navy. The contents thereof can be sold to the Chinese at a substantial discount. Hell, we let the PRoC in on some oil and they'll play. Hell, they'll probably enforce the blockade with us. They've been itching to kick someone's ass anyway

Hugo can be just like his buddy Fidel. Nothing in, nothing out. Economy in the shitter. Families rationed one bar of soap and one roll of toilet paper a month....

Of course we could just anhialate his infrastructure. Hugo PotatoHead can claim victory just like H'ezbollah did after Lebanon got shithammered. No electricity, running water, no houses while the guys you "defeated" sit in their air-conditioned homes watching your miserable asses on TV.

To hell with occupying. Just overrun organized military forces, declare victory, and leave their fatasses in their own filth. See if anybody wants to f**k with us when they know we won't fix them afterwards.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To hell with occupying. Just overrun organized military forces, declare victory, and leave their fatasses in their own filth. See if anybody wants to f**k with us when they know we can't fix them afterwards.
=)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the hell this thread is like 2 weeks old

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member