SOHC Sticker

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
hey guys got another logo done and you guys know i need your input....good or bad leave the comments thanks gals and guys.....pffff!

the theme the owner wanted was a Pac-man don't ask as the C ON SOHC. got it done but was thinking is there anything else i need to do? Its for a decal also size 7x5in.....

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what did that take, like five minutes to create?

don't like it.
reason's

gangster ass font
look nothing like pac man.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
what did that take, like five minutes to create?

don't like it.
reason's

gangster ass font
look nothing like pac man.
yeah u right pac-man look more like this....

.lol j/k thanks for comments though....

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no problem dude, let me know if there's anything else you would like me to comment on. I'll be right here.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
.....so i'm def changing the font to a more gamer font. and touch up on Pacman anything else....

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pacman is very geometric.
the typeface youve chosen is not, and therefore, the majority of the public is going to see that as "soh" and then a representation of pacman. Also, pacman is yellow, and your type is black, nearly the complete opposite. So a persons brain is not going to put them together in their head to read it as SOHC
An option for you could be to, tighten up your lettering, so the SOH are closer to the "c"
change the color of it to more closely relate to the pacman symbol, or chose a different typeface.

I did this quick since i got out of my design class an hour early

I chose a much more geometric font, tracked it closer together, and related the colors, and also created a sense of unity with the head of the S carrying over to the pacman "c"

The stroke around the letters is uniform on each, so that also ties them all together.

I hope this helped...

JDM4LifeSi

pacman is very geometric.
the typeface youve chosen is not, and therefore, the majority of the public is going to see that as "soh" and then a representation of pacman. Also, pacman is yellow, and your type is black, nearly the complete opposite. So a persons brain is not going to put them together in their head to read it as SOHC
An option for you could be to, tighten up your lettering, so the SOH are closer to the "c"
change the color of it to more closely relate to the pacman symbol, or chose a different typeface.

I did this quick since i got out of my design class an hour early

I chose a much more geometric font, tracked it closer together, and related the colors, and also created a sense of unity with the head of the S carrying over to the pacman "c"

The stroke around the letters is uniform on each, so that also ties them all together.

I hope this helped...
u should deff go wit 1 of those... that was pretty sick..

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why SOHC?? SOHCs are gay and they are in no way better than DOHC engines. They are slow, have no torque whatsoever and cant take advantage of bolt ons like other engines.

If SOHC is the only thing you can afford in your "SOHC gang" then thats cool, I cant afford DOHC either, but dont go around advertising it like your the s**t. Its like walking around with a shirt that says you have a three inch d**k and youre proud of it.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was actually Illustrator. Logo designs should be in vector, so they print very cleanly, without any pixelization no matter what size.

I just happened to export it as a .png
I wouldnt use Fireworks for a logo/sticker, its more for like online graphics, and even then, more or less putting them together, rather than creating them..

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Why SOHC?? SOHCs are gay and they are in no way better than DOHC engines. They are slow, have no torque whatsoever and cant take advantage of bolt ons like other engines.

If SOHC is the only thing you can afford in your "SOHC gang" then thats cool, I cant afford DOHC either, but dont go around advertising it like your the s**t. Its like walking around with a shirt that says you have a three inch d**k and youre proud of it.
lmbo!.....but me I do love the SOHC. Time has past again and again and all I hear is "awe man DOHC iz tha s**t" yada-yada. To me any engine can be the s**t w/ the right mods, skillz, patience, funds, and person....

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

:roll:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lmbo!.....but me I do love the SOHC. Time has past again and again and all I hear is "awe man DOHC iz tha s**t" yada-yada. To me any engine can be the s**t w/ the right mods, skillz, patience, funds, and person....
Why do you love SOHC? Have you ever driven a DOHC engine???

DOHC is the s**t.