SOHC Sticker

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when my tattoo artist asks someone to do a tattoo that is going to look like s**t.. he tells them.. literally.. "this might be something you like but if we do something like this its going to look like s**t.." i have a lot of respect for artists who inform clients that what they are doing looks stupid. so at least they know....

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Why do you love SOHC? Have you ever driven a DOHC engine???

DOHC is the s**t.
nope. but i'm more of a stand-out/ dare to be different/ sort of guy. I may be that guy at the East Coast Honda Meet w/ the only SOHC engine but it'll be a damn good one.....thats all i'm saying:mrgreen:. SOHC [something only heroes carry]:redcar:

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
when my tattoo artist asks someone to do a tattoo that is going to look like s**t.. he tells them.. literally.. "this might be something you like but if we do something like this its going to look like s**t.." i have a lot of respect for artists who inform clients that what they are doing looks stupid. so at least they know....
i do too. the only way graphic designers get better at what they do is when they get real comments not that oh it looks nice i would use it! or wow! or thats great! Thats y i posted it to get real comments from real people....:thumbs up

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nope. but i'm more of a stand-out/ dare to be different/ sort of guy. I may be that guy at the East Coast Honda Meet w/ the only SOHC engine but it'll be a damn good one.....thats all i'm saying:mrgreen:. SOHC [something only heroes carry]:redcar:
Trust, you wont be the only "SOHC" guy. You take pride in being the slowest guy at the meet?? lol...

Sorry for shitting on your thread OP, but it makes me rage when broke ass foo's are "proud" of their SOHC's with intakes. :lol::lol::lol: