Spaceman is here

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly your car looks so good I would just keep it clean looking. Although with the white wheels you could pull it off. They create enough contrast to work.

But on the other hand, lose the red drums. I just noticed those.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is an option... but I think a stickerbomb is nice too.. not so many people in holland have it :cool:
Dude, rule number one of modding a car.... ITS YOUR CAR. If you like it, then go for it! I think that whatever you think for your car is cool... be different, be you... you're the one that has to drive it...

Spaceman

Dude, rule number one of modding a car.... ITS YOUR CAR. If you like it, then go for it! I think that whatever you think for your car is cool... be different, be you... you're the one that has to drive it...
That is completely true! but here in holland everybody is following eachother. If you are not doing what the others do.. you are stupid etc. That is what's going on here in Holland... and that is not so fun and I hate it! so that is why I asked the question..:oops:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is completely true! but here in holland everybody is following eachother. If you are not doing what the others do.. you are stupid etc. That is what's going on here in Holland... and that is not so fun and I hate it! so that is why I asked the question..:oops:
I'm not trying to dog. I agree, you do what you want, I'm just giving you my opinion.
If anything it was a compliment =) It's clean!

civicspencer

Registered VIP
I agree with crash
It would look clean without sticker bombing but then again do what you want just don't be a follower F te haters

On a side note
Crash, I had a dog named crash..

FreshNw

I had a Bandicoot named crash.........yeah.

Super clean EK, black is definitely my favorite color on a car. Just as long as you take care of it. If you are really torn about stickering up your front lip why not but a f***** up one and put the stickers over that? That way you have an option.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hartstikke leuk, te gek, waar woon Jij? Ik heb heel veel familie leden daar(neven nichten, ooms en tantes)

Oh and nice ride man. I can't actually type in dutch very well. My mom had to spell check it haha.

Spaceman

hartstikke leuk, te gek, waar woon Jij? Ik heb heel veel familie leden daar(neven nichten, ooms en tantes)

Oh and nice ride man. I can't actually type in dutch very well. My mom had to spell check it haha.
Tnx man! The dutch words are correct! =) hehe
I live near Leiden. That is not so far from Amsterdam. Maybe your mother knows that? Does she come from Holland?

And tnx for the compliment of my ride :-)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No my mother and father came from Suriname, but we live in the US and most aunts and uncles live out there.

Spaceman

I'm thinking about to place the standard grill back. The chrome one. does that stand better? or is this cleaner.... ?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: That is a beautiful hatch you have there