Speedquest Performance In Waukegan Il.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah based on Rey's experience I would never step foot in that shop ;)

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had a 98 civiiv ex that I took to them for a tranny swap auto to manual. I gave it to them with
90% of the parts needed for the swap. for starters the over over cherged me. 1700 was the final coast. A few days later the car was running like s**t! they never ajusted the clutch cables prepery. there were bolts missing on the tranny mount. and they threy in a p.o.s clutch! shite the f**king went out in a week! they also neglected to install parts i gave the. 1. short shifter 2. rear lower strut tower bar, they STILL! The moral of the story

f**k SPEED QUEST

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that's gotta suck ass man

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at the job i just quit, i worked right next to the guy that used to own speed quest. I heard( and this is only what i heard) is that its better now. BUT after what they did to reys car, I'd go find another shop just to be safe.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at the job i just quit, i worked right next to the guy that used to own speed quest. I heard( and this is only what i heard) is that its better now. BUT after what they did to reys car, I'd go find another shop just to be safe.
wondered if you already quit since I didn't see you online today,

Your a free man, congrats man, exciting week for joo!

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hav'nt got work done there but i buy parts there,but if you looking for good work go to one6 in elk grove village and ask for Mark

Screw both shops fo real speedquest there all shady fools over there he may have some good prices on sum parts but most of the time its s**t prices. OneSix is the slowest shop out there he will say one thing but a month and half later its finally done u can get awesome deals threw mark dont get me wrong but dont expect him to back up his work im still waiting for my damn car that he screwed up on its been a month and 2 weeks now

CCorrea

phase 2
5+ Year Member
well if this helps some of my buddies have gotten alot of work done to their car up in Suja 1 in carol stream.
and ther cars came out great and they finished there cars pretty fast too. they do a pretty badass swaps there

Slow92EX

5+ Year Member
I had a 98 civiiv ex that I took to them for a tranny swap auto to manual. I gave it to them with
90% of the parts needed for the swap. for starters the over over cherged me. 1700 was the final coast. A few days later the car was running like s**t! they never ajusted the clutch cables prepery. there were bolts missing on the tranny mount. and they threy in a p.o.s clutch! shite the f**king went out in a week! they also neglected to install parts i gave the. 1. short shifter 2. rear lower strut tower bar, they STILL! The moral of the story

f**k SPEED QUEST

How long ago was this? Was it more than one and a half years ago? Just curious.

Slow92EX

5+ Year Member
Screw both shops fo real speedquest there all shady fools over there he may have some good prices on sum parts but most of the time its s**t prices. OneSix is the slowest shop out there he will say one thing but a month and half later its finally done u can get awesome deals threw mark dont get me wrong but dont expect him to back up his work im still waiting for my damn car that he screwed up on its been a month and 2 weeks now
They are shady fools? Have they ripped you off before? Interesting.