Spoon Gauge Cluster

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a silly amount of money for what it is, and lets be honest, u only really want it cuz the tach reads up 11k rpm

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've seen a really good picture of it, that i uses for a background on my computer, but i can't seem to find it anymore =/

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
if u can't see the justification in paying good money for good parts... why are u putting money into a honda period. can't wait 5 more years for u when u hit 31 and u realized u waisted ur money on ur "honda"

what's good about it?

the crappy fake carbon fiber overlay? or the constant need to do mph/kph conversions? oh i know... it's the green needles... :lol:
it's an overpriced piece of crap. at best it's "as good" as oem... just goofier looking
and dont forget that unless you have a licensed official install the cluster and clarify the mileage, it's federal odometer fraud, or at best, the title will branded

the fact that it's for a honda is a non issue. i'm not sure what correlation you're trying to make between modding honda's, my age in 5 years, and spending $1200 on fake carbon fiber, but you might want to re-think it.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's good about it?

the crappy fake carbon fiber overlay? or the constant need to do mph/kph conversions? oh i know... it's the green needles... :lol:
it's an overpriced piece of crap. at best it's "as good" as oem... just goofier looking
and dont forget that unless you have a licensed official install the cluster and clarify the mileage, it's federal odometer fraud, or at best, the title will branded

the fact that it's for a honda is a non issue. i'm not sure what correlation you're trying to make between modding honda's, my age in 5 years, and spending $1200 on fake carbon fiber, but you might want to re-think it.
this is exactly why i want one. :thumbup:

chinkyeyedemcee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DMX and Nas?
yes movie is dope.

when they are in the car talking about the dope game and ox gettin that new s**t.

"wait till ox bring hit me off with them bricks of that new s**t, watch how money flow in, peep how u jump back on my d**k."

"can i call u my nigga b? cause i got love for you."
haha s**t is dope
what's good about it?

wow

i like because it's dope as f**k, yes because of green needles and fake carbo fiber over lay, because i love the appearance why else mod ur s**t, throw a lip on, slap some wheels on and drop it??? because first and foremost... u like the appearance.

second... the kilometers thing, it's ok because it's a titled and registered foreign vehicle so :rocker:

lastly the "correlation" of the matter is that u are saying it's dumb because of the price, all and every mod u put on ur car will be a waste of money when u grow out of ur honda phase. all the 500 dollar wheels and 150 shipped lip kits n so n so will all be wasted.

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
every mod u put on ur car will be a waste of money when u grow out of ur honda phase. all the 500 dollar wheels and 150 shipped lip kits n so n so will all be wasted.
Ooo thats the cold wind of despair thats just blown over everyone in this thread, although i'd like to think its not quite the same as my Pog phase, the amount of money i spend on those shitty cardboard caps is unreal

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ooo thats the cold wind of despair thats just blown over everyone in this thread, although i'd like to think its not quite the same as my Pog phase, the amount of money i spend on those shitty cardboard caps is unreal
I remember pogs! And yo-yos, and Pokémon cards too. :(

ryanM

what's good about it?

stop being such a tool, you can justify spending 1200 on aftermarket rims just to look cool, why is paying the same amount for a gauge cluster any different? GTFO

by your logic, modifying cars at all is stupid...

yes movie is dope.

when they are in the car talking about the dope game and ox gettin that new s**t.

"wait till ox bring hit me off with them bricks of that new s**t, watch how money flow in, peep how u jump back on my d**k."

"can i call u my nigga b? cause i got love for you."
haha s**t is dope

wow

i like because it's dope as f**k, yes because of green needles and fake carbo fiber over lay, because i love the appearance why else mod ur s**t, throw a lip on, slap some wheels on and drop it??? because first and foremost... u like the appearance.

second... the kilometers thing, it's ok because it's a titled and registered foreign vehicle so :rocker:

lastly the "correlation" of the matter is that u are saying it's dumb because of the price, all and every mod u put on ur car will be a waste of money when u grow out of ur honda phase. all the 500 dollar wheels and 150 shipped lip kits n so n so will all be wasted.
no, just stop

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its an awesome cluster, but its just WAY too expensive.

And plus, its only for bragging rights and to give other guys hard-on's. f**k that, I mod my car for me and to get girls, not to make some dipshit at a meet go "oooh nice!"

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's good about it?

If you go to the Honda dealer they can give you a sticker that goes in the door jamb saying the odometer was repaired at X amount of miles and set to X amount of miles and then you are all good.

EK1.6LCIV

bustin' out the OEM goodz
5+ Year Member
They're a top product, just didn't make many, worth the 1200 unlikely the most I paid was 750 and it was from the states a few yrs back, altho I want to buy a Si-R cluster now, something different

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, i was gone for a week and this thread turned into s**t. it would be sweet to have te spoon cluster, we would all admit it, but not worth the money. the only thing thats really diff. about the tachs are the green needles, the spoon sports logos, and the redline. if your really into having one. do it yourself. i just met this guy in the town i am in, and he did his off the sppon sports cluster. he did a friggin good job. it looks really good for a replica, pretty damn close, i passed it off as the real thing. so for about 1/1000 of the price you can have one close to spoon. sounds a little ricer but hey, who would know?