Spoon Gauge Cluster

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just customize your own cluster. you'll be happier in the end, and so will your wallet

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you cant fully justify a 1200 gauge cluster.
I understand that its SPOON (0mgz!!) But at the end of the day, Its a CTR cluster, with green needles and a SPOON stamp on it.

1200 on wheels/tires - lighter, better quality, performance
1200 on anything engine - mostly performance
1200 paint/body - looks and sometimes performance

but a cluster, the only one that will really notice it is you, or whoever drives the car.
I bet its straight from the Honda factory as well and they just put the needles, the SPOON stamp, jacked up the price and called it a day.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bet its straight from the Honda factory as well and they just put the needles, the SPOON stamp, jacked up the price and called it a day.
amen

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
If you go to the Honda dealer they can give you a sticker that goes in the door jamb saying the odometer was repaired at X amount of miles and set to X amount of miles and then you are all good.
your info is WAY off....

if it is replaced BY the dealership, they know the exact mileage of the car, and know for a fact that it has not been driven while the odo was inoperative, then they can issue a tag and file the proper dmv paperwork for you..... but they will charge you ALLOT to do this, not to mention the additional $1200 for the cluster

if they cannot verify all of this, they will not do it no matter how much you offer to pay them. if they did, it would be committing federal odometer fraud which does require mandatory jail time

is that worth it? for some ricey ass fake carbon fiber and goofy looking green needles?