anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
not sure, but i'm picking up some blank cd's to burn the service manuals onto... how many should i burn?

mrehagencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depending when i get off of work i could stop down by there, its only 10 mins. from my house by the way, i just joined the forum been on honda tech for a couple of months. One of the guys i work with told me about you guys (from the sign in at the top Mike, MO, 1, eg6

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mrehagencivic said:
depending when i get off of work i could stop down by there, its only 10 mins. from my house by the way, i just joined the forum been on honda tech for a couple of months. One of the guys i work with told me about you guys (from the sign in at the top Mike, MO, 1, eg6
doesn't matter when you get off work, we'll be hanging til at least 7pm. I'll add you to the list. oh yeah, welcome! So are you for sure coming when you get off work? Please let me know. Also, send me a PM or post your cell phone number if your coming so we can reach you.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm really lookin forward to this

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't wait! I don't know what I'm going to do with my sig after the meet. lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
simple, post pics from the meet in ur sig

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ture. I like making new sigs with the arch in it so I hope we get some pics with our civics in front of the arch. that'd be tight.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its almost 5 am,and im on my way to work,this sux,hey i'll stay where ever the rest of yall are stayin,give me some info on where. the marriot sounds good,let me know!
im off to spread milk (im a milkman)

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Peace out everybody til tomorrow!

Drive safe and fast! =)

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just kidding, stay away from those Illini cops...I know bout 'em too...don't those guys roll with Mustangs?! Anyway, I'm outta here! heading to StL

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
right on right on... hey tony i just realized.... did u mean bloomington, indiana or bloomington, IL?? lol, cuz if it's bloomington IL i'm gonna have to take off earlier lol =) gimme a call tonight and let me know. btw, CHEKC YOUR PMS

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes IL cops have mustangs and camaro's. I've seen them.
I got my car all cleaned up today! It's going to suck if it rains..... I polished that baby to a high shine. even my door jams are sparkeling! lol SI rims are SO easy to clean next to other rims I've had. This was my first time to clean my new SI's since I put them on and it was a simple wipe and done! I REALLY can't wait now!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bloomington il.
my girls goes to ISU
im goin to the wash to do up my car now
but theres 1 problem,,,,,,,,,, u cant polish a turd
hehehehe im just kiddin my cars not a turd
ok talk a little later

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
LOL tony... i need to figure out how long it takes me to get to bloomington, IL.. i thought u meant bloomington INDIANA. btw, CHECK YOUR PMs

s**t i just checked the map... that's kinda off course....

that's why i was surprised it took u an hour to get to bloomington.. i thought u meant the bloomington that's south of indy.

how bout we meet at urbana, where i-74 meets i-57

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
s**t i'm bored as hell. i should be downstairs cleaning my car, ohw ell.

dinko

fa' sheeez
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my shits all ready, cleaned it, vacumed it, hope i dont have to do that s**t again before i get there.
just waitin for tomorrow

im staying at the Mariott downtown (can someone help me find it when i get there plez lol). we got a suite? with a living room and a bed or some s**t i dunno the details by this girls mom got it for us for CHEAP!

i got 3 friends comin in another car (some pos mazda, they just wanted to come along for the trip, but the kid with the mazda is crazy so hell probably do some tight burnouts for us lol). so 2 in my car plus 3 = 5 from iowa

anfrey, burn enough cds just for the people that drive civics, theres really no point in burning it for everybody tahts coming

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, it looks like everything is set then!! Finally a St Louis MEET!!! ME and ben have been trying to put this thing together for months and tomorrow it all goes down!!! Thanx to everyone thats coming and i'll see you guys tomorrow!! STL is finally gonna represent!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm excited.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude i just cleaned my car and wouldnt you know it,it started rainnin on my home from the spot up here. oh well i still had some good runs before the cops came and busted us.
alright all see yous tommorow in the lou.
oh yeah,im only commin with one car at this point,its my boys focus ,but its still pretty tight.plus hes got the love for the civic. anfey hit me up tommorow mornin dog, i'll let you know about times and all that,urbana seems like it might work. ok yall
peace out
oh yeah dont call tonight(phones dead as hell) which is why i didnt call back

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, it's suppose to rain in St. Louis now! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. but they say in the morrning and then late at night so lets hope it stays that way! My car is SO shiny right now! I'm getting down to the last of my brake pads so I'm bringing towels to wipe the brake dust off my front rims. lol I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP! lol this is going to be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.