stephin/92 EG

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Now to start my build thread. not to much as of now.

its a 92 civic hatch , its flat black (for now) dropzone springs and struts. 50/50 tails and carbon fiber duckbill. When i picked it up it was a turbo y8 all converted to obd1. (ebay kit).

Had a pair of spoon mirrors laying around.

then this happened lol

Took motor out traded motor for. Ls tranny axles halfshaft shift linkages t bracket and cash. Ive been building a nice lsvtec and im going to be dropping it in this. go my ecu chipped friday

some goodies ive picked up
Kevlar whale penis and 68mm omni throttle body

Ngk wires and plugs

password jdm rad. stay

traded the del sol seats for a pair of stock eg seats

Heres a few cars ive built and owned before this.

94 ls integra

b17 swapped 95 Ej2 coupe

93 turbo z6 eg hatch

95 Ej1 Coupe same b17 swap

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You my friend are a BOSS. Can't wait to see the lsv set up, get some more pics of those other cars up in the meantime, them things are sexy lol

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You my friend are a BOSS. Can't wait to see the lsv set up, get some more pics of those other cars up in the meantime, them things are sexy lol
thanks and beleive it or not but those cars all looked like this one when i started lol. I think im gonna keep this one though after i do all the body and paint work.

How i got it lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks and believe it or not but those cars all looked like this one when i started lol. I think im gonna keep this one though after i do all the body and paint work.
Really? thats awesome bro. You really know what your doing, can't wait to see how this ride turns out. Definitely subscribing to this thread lol.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
damn i wouldve kept th ej but pretty good hatch. i see you like two of everything...lol 2 ej's now 2 eg's whats next 2 dc's.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks and i wouldnt mind a second DC lol But im going to keep this EG as soon as the weather comes around from damn cold to decent time to tear into it

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ordered a set of Mounts today. nice 1 peice header an ebay text pipe. Received my Blackworks Liug nut and painted my Benen Towhooks. Now just waiting on my 3 bolt Mount post from Yellow bone and well be ready to start dropping it in

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love to see pics. Nice cars. I'm in love with that integra.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I liked the teg too alot but it was to big heavy and ABS lol and im a 92-95 civic man to Death. Really in die or search of a obd1 dohc vtec dizzy. i have 2 Ls obd1s but i dont wanna go through the hassle of cutting the legs off and all that.

My BWR extended lugs

My Benen towhooks painted dark purple

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hatch ftw. It's just too bad the flat black went over the Tahitian Green Pearl ;)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You build nice cars man, good luck with your hatch...:thumbs up

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hatch ftw. It's just too bad the flat black went over the Tahitian Green Pearl ;)
yeah i hate spray painted cars. So as soon as this winter comes to an end alil body work and Gloss white paint.

You build nice cars man, good luck with your hatch...:thumbs up
Thanks I try, Im gonna keep this one. Itll be nice soon got alot of parts coming

beautiful cars man good luck wit the hatch
Thanks alot. I see your from PA me too. Which part you from.

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
yeah i hate spray painted cars. So as soon as this winter comes to an end alil body work and Gloss white paint.

Thanks I try, Im gonna keep this one. Itll be nice soon got alot of parts coming

Thanks alot. I see your from PA me too. Which part you from.
philadelphia and you?

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its a small ass town . Have you ever heard of raystown lake its about 10 mins from it.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a few more goodies for the Bubble today

Rear Plastic Peices. (didnt have when car was bought)

Freshh airbagless dash and the one peice is wrapped in Black suede.

2 doors ( the one track on drivers side is all messed up on my preveious ones so i got these)

Freshh gloss black side moldings

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
I really dont know any other town besides philadelphia hahaha and good job on the finds