stephin/92 EG

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks I love the wheels too and i got the engine bay glossed black today looks damn good gonna drop motor in asap

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a decent amount of work done today. Engine bay is gloss black now and got motor dropped in.

Valve cover with password jdm washers

Painted clutch res. bracket silver aluminum. was flat black.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Got the Rad. in the Rad stay on Axles. in harness all hooked up. Domo on my resivor and few other things.

civrex

5+ Year Member
woohoo looking good brotha! i was gonna stop up but i had the kid's and didn't know how long you were up there.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woohoo looking good brotha! i was gonna stop up but i had the kid's and didn't know how long you were up there.

Thanks and its slowely coming together. And yeah i wasnt gonna be too long its cool. and I need your help with the door's sometime if you dont mind. Going 2mrw to pick up the Throttle body and i just puddied my fender now

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks. finished up the headlight wire tuck on the pass side yesterday. now just gotta do the drivers side and take out the evap canister and put frnt end and doors on and ill be ready. All i need for inspection is exhaust and windsheild

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks i just like to mix it up alil though my 2 main colors r going to be white and purple. do u still want the strut bar?

got the doors and the fenders on. Will paint doors when it warms up alil

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got most of it together. Waiting on my new VSS sensor to come and gonna buy a new cluster this ones shot. So ready for warmer weather to get this painted.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my exhaust on and got to wash all the salt off of it today. Pictures of how it sits , now i just need a windsheild and alinement.

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A little update, Picked up an OBD1 Integra Cluster and pigtails,Aftermarket steering wheel and hub,blox shiftknob,and stock tails.

Just comparing the two Clusters.

Before

After. Had to trim up the plastic alittle bit and wire in the pigtails but not to hard at all.

New stock tails

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got the car painted after a week of work. Fixed both the rear qaurter panels with new patch panels and body filler. filled a few tiny dents. and paint. car loooks good.

Picked up EK side skirts not installled yet

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great, i wish i could paint lol i have some dings in my car from the previous owner that drive me insane when i wash my car. but it comes down to drop stupid money to have some 1 do it, or live w/ it and use money for other s**t like engine, suspension ect. Where you gonna gut the inside and paint that too?