sticker bombing

cuetip

Registered VIP
anyone think this is a good idea?

im asking because one of my friends was intoxicated and hit a light horseman, so now i have to buy a new front left fender, and im seeing that the painted ones are not cheap at all compared to the primered ones, so im thinking of getting a primered fender and wrapping it with a sticker bombing vinyl, has anyone sticker bombed their car before??

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
google is your friend.... you could also go for the JDM "rusted" look. lol

just pay the extra money and do it right. and if it was your friend in YOUR car, make him pay.

cuetip

Registered VIP
yep and maybe my bumper also my left rear quarter panel since its rusted, but nathan i dont really like the jdm rusted look, it looks like someone put the part on after its sat in the rain for like years lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just save up your pennies and get it painted :thumbs up stickers aren't cheap

EDIT: Tell your buddy to get your fender painted!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now rust is jdm? oh my f**king god!

to get something wrapped is gonna cost u about as much as paint, so just do it right....

jesus h christ! f**king kids these days....

cuetip

Registered VIP
haha oh i will it did 3k worth of damage, and i can get the sticker bomb vinyl for like 60 bucks

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
really hope no one took the rust suggestion seriously 0.o and what type of civic do you have that you did 3k worth of damage and it wasnt totaled?

cuetip

Registered VIP
ha it was a 99 civic coupe hx, and i bought the car for 3k, and if u were to look at it all it reallly needs is a new fender and a hood thats why i was going with the sticker bomb look since i think it would be easier to do and alot cheaper then getting it painted

cuetip

Registered VIP
well i was also wandering whats the ghetto way and the right way lol, because i just seen a white EK with the right front fender sticker bombed and to me it look straight up sexy haha, but everyone that was commenting on it didnt like it

cuetip

Registered VIP
cant post pix got rid of web on my phone after getting 300+ dollar phone bills every single month

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now rust is jdm? oh my f***ing god!

to get something wrapped is gonna cost u about as much as paint, so just do it right....

jesus h christ! f***ing kids these days....
Maybe they're getting it confused with "broke" status.

Sick VW ish right thurrr.

cuetip

Registered VIP
dont need anyone talking s**t about sticker bombing, just wanted to get some info about it since i have never done it

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If worse comes to worse, you can just rattle can it. What color is your car? You can go to O'Reilly's an get (or order) the paint from there and just rattle can it for now.