sticker bombing

dcboardr41

maybe if you bombed some more of the car itll look better, any plans on that? maybe sideskirts and lips just my 2 cents

cuetip

Registered VIP
im wanting to get a front and rear lip, but have to replace the rear bumper first, and not going to sticker bomb the rear bumper lol, and i had my moms tell me to bomb my hood

cuetip

Registered VIP
i just wanted to bomb this fender to see what it looks like, but when it starts to look like s**t i will go get some color matching spray paint and try to get it to match the car, and go back to jdm or should i say oem

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those stickers wont last, they will only last a little. i gave the stickerbomb book a shot before and in a little while they will turn all white.

and you wasted money for lugs that have the seating for oem wheels? so they wont work with most aftermarket wheels then

cuetip

Registered VIP
gosh tig, just put me down some more y dont cha, i may just try and find some si wheels, or gsr blades.... not unless rota has rims that the lugs can fit

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gosh tig, just put me down some more y dont cha, i may just try and find some si wheels, or gsr blades.... not unless rota has rims that the lugs can fit
not trying to put ya down. on average most people dont spend 60 bucks on lugs that they wont be using when they buy aftermarket wheels. unless your set on oem wheels

and im just stating about the stickers, because ive already done this with the same exact stickers and clear coat over them. every little rock chip or nick is a place for water to get in

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of lugs are they, i'd be willing to bet the seat isn't correct.

cuetip

Registered VIP
o yeah tig, already no, since parts are coming up, but when they r wet i just push them back down and for some reason they stay

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you use the proper clear coat? the sun is going to fade that real quick i did my gas cover. even with my clear coat i used after a while water still got to the stickers. i did 3 coats of clear coat still got wet still got faded. how well is this working out for you? sticker bombing isnt as much of a fad as much of a personal unigue statment makes your car look different, looks good if you can keep that vibrant color

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VMS, they r 12x1.5
thats irrelevant. the seatings is what matters. there are different types of seating. and thos are taper which isnt correct for your wheels. so just make sure they dont come loose, they will at some point

cuetip

Registered VIP
ok they havent yet been on for about 3 months.... and like i said i added a full can of clear coat and they are starting to peel off and of course fade

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Reminds me of what the hippies do around here in Ithaca, stickerbombing their Subarus', Hondas', Volvos' and Prius' with nifty anti-war and eco-messages.
:thumbdown

cuetip

Registered VIP
and one of these days im going to buy a few cans of the matching black spray paint and paint the fender

Bramblerose12

Junk yard is the best place for parts, as long as they aren't trying to rip you off, which many will try. I have a sweet spot I used to go to when I was driving my beaters. They would pull spare parts for me all the time, got a driver side window after some jerk took a pole through mine, and had it installed for only 70 bucks, since I didn't know how to do it my mechanic let me change some tires while he did the install to knock the price down a bit. I don't really like your sticker job btw, I think you should have just sprayed it but to each their own.