Stickerbomb Fun

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, s***ty weather makes me bored. So I bought the two stickerbomb books and decided to have a little fun. I have some old eg sideskirts and oem lip and decided to go crazy. :thumbs up

I don't have high expectations for how they are going to turn out, but who knows.

I'll post more pics as I go, but for now they are soaking :D

Books-

My ghetto soak tank -

:lol: Just doing this to end my boredom (who knows it might turn out kind of cool). Tell me what ya think :bunny2:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hurry up and do it, this weather bores me too lol. You just plan to bomb em and see how they look or are you gonna rock them for a while?

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the sticker bomb look, the problems is that I can't find good stickers on my town; good look with the stickers... and the weather

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good luck with the sticker bombing, i did my front lip and have debated doing my side skirts and rear lip to match. Just a suggestion, get some friends to help ya out and just go at it. Heres a few pics of mine

also in for pics to see how it turns out

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No offense, but that looks terrible...

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hurry up and do it, this weather bores me too lol. You just plan to bomb em and see how they look or are you gonna rock them for a while?
Well I have paint matched ek sides, so I'm going to rock them for a while and then just switch between sets when I want something new.

I love the sticker bomb look, the problems is that I can't find good stickers on my town; good look with the stickers... and the weather
http://www.amazon.com/Sticker-Bomb-Studio-Rarekwai/dp/1856695670
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1856696626/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1856695670&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1N2173X57XA3V4CV3PFK

Those are the two books I'm using. Really cool and unique stickers. About 530 stickers from both books combined, for a grand total of like 30 bucks give or take.

Can't wait to see what they'll look like
*crosses fingers*

Doesn't look terrible but I just don't see it on green like that. Plus the price stickers kind of kill it, but hey to each their own.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just don't see spending so much money on stickers when u could almost have the lip painted for that much and could definitely paint it with spray paint for that price!

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just don't see spending so much money on stickers when u could almost have the lip painted for that much and could definitely paint it with spray paint for that price!
I have a paint matched Type R replica front lip, but I don't want to just toss out my oem one or sell it...Why not play around do some fun stuff with it? Each book costs about 15 dollars and contains about 250 stickers. Can't be having 2 paint matched lips now can I? :lol:

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
None taken, i actually had most of the stickers laying around from various things i've bought over the years and only had to buy a few.

My lip was cracked from a raccoon so we fixed it but could still see the 2 rivets and thats when i got the idea. Plus, i like it so thats all that matters right? :what:

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are the two books I'm using. Really cool and unique stickers. About 530 stickers from both books combined, for a grand total of like 30 bucks give or take.
The problem is the shipping since I'm in Mexico

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont use those books, you WILL regret it. I learned the hard way, they get ruined in rain and i even clear coated mine

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont use those books, you WILL regret it. I learned the hard way, they get ruined in rain and i even clear coated mine
Too bad you didn't tell me this earlier. Haha already finished the front lip. But I guess I can rock the lip with clear on it during the rain and if it falls apart then I won't waste them on my sideskirts.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not a fan of stickerbombing, ugly IMO. But if you like it - all that matters.!

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not a fan of stickerbombing, ugly IMO. But if you like it - all that matters.!
It's iffy for me. Some can pull it off, some can't (hoping I might be able to). But May showers bring...May boredom? So what the hell might as well :thumbs up

Little bit of a teaser:

These stickerbomb books sure do have a lot of white :shock:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes they do, i used them on my front lip and it was mostly white. They look great though when your done, but they dont last long. OH and when you got to clean them all off, life sucks BAD.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spraying the clear on it already did some very minor damage to a few stickers. But hopefully since I got plastic rain protective clear it might preserve it a little better. I shot roughly 5-6 light coats on it and I'll post pictures of it's beautiful shine when I get out of class.