STOLEN CAR: Red 1999 Honda Civic EX coupe

pasqual13

5+ Year Member
me 2 sad that soooo many 6th gens are getting jacked time to up the insurance tonight!

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn goodluck with this hope ya find it ok, don't forget ebay some people don't make sense.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow that sucks, and yours was pretty beat!
Im sure they stole it for the 99-00 front end or maybe someone was in a fender bender and they needed some quick parts since yours didnt have an alarm.

Sorry to hear bro, funny thing in the "DONT WANT YOUR 6TH gen JACKED" thread, it says DONT THINK YOUR STOCK CAR WONT GET STOLEN.
I got full coverage on my hatch, im not going to be a cheap ass like most people are with Hondas, and when something like this happens, they are f**ked.

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
I can name a ton of things I could use from your car. 99+ climate control, 99+ front end, power windows/locks/mirrors, painted side molding, gauge cluster, 99+ taillights, hell even the d16y8, radiator, sideskirts, mudflaps. I could gut that car out and make a pretty decent amount selling those parts, and if you look around there are a lot of people looking for those specific upgrades. A good friend of mine just got his car stolen, and I just don't want to deal with that s**t anymore, so f**k it, I think I'm done with honda's for good. As long as people are buying this s**t, thieves will keep stealing them.

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
I got full coverage on my hatch, im not going to be a cheap ass like most people are with Hondas, and when something like this happens, they are f**ked.
Even then though, some cars are covered at kbb when the actual car itself is worth much much more. Even with insurance it doesn't guarantee that you won't get f**ked.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Even then though, some cars are covered at kbb when the actual car itself is worth much much more. Even with insurance it doesn't guarantee that you won't get f**ked.
Ill still get my car stolen, but ill get something out of it and I wont have to save up for a down on a new car.

CiViCKiDD

5+ Year Member
Yeah. I didn't have full coverage because I had no idea my car was worth $7k on KBB...sigh.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wonder if any theives scan these types of forums? Or better yet...are members?

That sucks bro! I hope it was just a joyride.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wonder if any theives scan these types of forums? Or better yet...are members?

That sucks bro! I hope it was just a joyride.
Yeah of course, I wouldn't doubt it.
There are lots of thieves at meets too! Thats why you shouldn't pop your hood unless you know everyone at the meet. Ever see those guys at meets that dont have Hondas with them and just "looking"? Yeah they are shopping. ;)

civicej1821

5+ Year Member
wow this crazy ur own drive way .... im sorry 4 ur lost man dam most likely they striped it apart .. hope u find

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah of course, I wouldn't doubt it.
There are lots of thieves at meets too! Thats why you shouldn't pop your hood unless you know everyone at the meet. Ever see those guys at meets that dont have Hondas with them and just "looking"? Yeah they are shopping. ;)
:word::word::word:

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, a month, that sucks! Here's hoping you get your car back.

Silver98

5+ Year Member
wow thats nuts bro sorry to hear to see that.
i've had my car broken into twice and one of the two times it was in my drive way.
hope your luck turns for ya man!