STOLEN CAR: Red 1999 Honda Civic EX coupe

N/A D-Series

Banned
thieves just simply have to die, they were put here to piss us off and for us to kill.

Superman5715

5+ Year Member
sorry man.... mine got jacked in jersey about a 3 weeks ago but I got lucky the guy was a f**koff moron and got nabbed driving it in paterson a week later.....

bump it for more people to see it, good luck

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry man.... mine got jacked in jersey about a 3 weeks ago but I got lucky the guy was a f**koff moron and got nabbed driving it in paterson a week later.....

bump it for more people to see it, good luck
Watch your car again bro, supposly two dudes made a few attempts to steal my old Red 99 EJ8 in H-Town/Mansfield area from the the person I sold it to.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
things could be worse man....someone stole my hood, intake, flip screen, and subs over xmas break, then i found a 99 si front end for 350 so i did the front end conversion, got a new intake, got a cd player and everything was back to normal then 3 days later it was stolen, they took the motor, tranny, front bumper, fenders, headlights, grill, hood, ac equipment, exhaust system, rims, interior panels, dash, taillights, rear bumper, and trunk lid, then carved welcome to Arizona in the paint, spray painted the interior that was left, and covered the car in oil...

...then i just got my second car stolen

, both within a 2 week period...learned my lesson from the first car and had a 2way viper alarm installed on the new one, a bar for the steering wheel, clutch pedal lock, distributor killswitch under the carpet and a fuel pump kill switch in the trunk and i slept in it at night!!!!! and it still got jacked......and even if that werent bad enough i walked out at 3:30am to check on it and it was fine and i stayed out there for about five minutes then went back inside and came back out again a little bit after 4am and it was gone.....alarm never went off....no broken glass on the ground.....nothing.......but luckly for me they found it and it was only missing the type r steering wheel, stereo, and ecu.......im def. getting a garage once i get the car back haha, even though i cant afford it

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
things could be worse man....someone stole my hood, intake, flip screen, and subs over xmas break, then i found a 99 si front end for 350 so i did the front end conversion, got a new intake, got a cd player and everything was back to normal then 3 days later it was stolen, they took the motor, tranny, front bumper, fenders, headlights, grill, hood, ac equipment, exhaust system, rims, interior panels, dash, taillights, rear bumper, and trunk lid, then carved welcome to Arizona in the paint, spray painted the interior that was left, and covered the car in oil...

, both within a 2 week period...learned my lesson from the first car and had a 2way viper alarm installed on the new one, a bar for the steering wheel, clutch pedal lock, distributor killswitch under the carpet and a fuel pump kill switch in the trunk and i slept in it at night!!!!! and it still got jacked......and even if that werent bad enough i walked out at 3:30am to check on it and it was fine and i stayed out there for about five minutes then went back inside and came back out again a little bit after 4am and it was gone.....alarm never went off....no broken glass on the ground.....nothing.......but luckly for me they found it and it was only missing the type r steering wheel, stereo, and ecu.......im def. getting a garage once i get the car back haha, even though i cant afford it
You got that car broken into also? Holy hell you have some bad luck!
Something tells me it was your "friends" that stole your Type R steering wheel. This is happening too often to be a coincidence.

As for the OP, Im almost sure that car is in pieces now.

RIP EJ8, you will be missed.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Good thieves dont brake glass man thats old skool theft right there, they pop your hood or peel your window back, thats why you need a back up siren to go off when they disconnect your battery terminal, saved me once already

CiViCKiDD

5+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm almost certain it's in pieces too. I know that sucker was mostly stock, but I freakin loved that car and wanted to keep it for sentimental reasons. It was my first car out of college --- a "present" to myself. It was my first stickshift. My first (and probably only) coupe. First (and probably only) car I autoX'd with. In short it was my dream car when I bought it.

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can name a ton of things I could use from your car. 99+ climate control, 99+ front end, power windows/locks/mirrors, painted side molding, gauge cluster, 99+ taillights, hell even the d16y8, radiator, sideskirts, mudflaps. I could gut that car out and make a pretty decent amount selling those parts, and if you look around there are a lot of people looking for those specific upgrades. A good friend of mine just got his car stolen, and I just don't want to deal with that s**t anymore, so f**k it, I think I'm done with honda's for good. As long as people are buying this s**t, thieves will keep stealing them.
he did it^^^^

lol

QzFiNeST107

damn sorry to hear about your car, people are f**king crazy stealing s**t in fornt of peoples home

, both within a 2 week period...learned my lesson from the first car and had a 2way viper alarm installed on the new one, a bar for the steering wheel, clutch pedal lock, distributor killswitch under the carpet and a fuel pump kill switch in the trunk and i slept in it at night!!!!! and it still got jacked......and even if that werent bad enough i walked out at 3:30am to check on it and it was fine and i stayed out there for about five minutes then went back inside and came back out again a little bit after 4am and it was gone.....alarm never went off....no broken glass on the ground.....nothing.......but luckly for me they found it and it was only missing the type r steering wheel, stereo, and ecu.......im def. getting a garage once i get the car back haha, even though i cant afford it[/QUOTE]

and for you man WTF, thieves are f**king hungry to steal your cars
and with all that security this car had its scary that they still took it like nothing

CiViCKiDD

5+ Year Member
Not sure about the newer Civics, but anything up to 2000 didn't come with alarms (just keyless entry for the EX..and I think it's the same for the Si's)..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

lol dumbass...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You just brought it back to life :thumbup: