Take a look at this 2003 si

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn a girl owns it :shock:. but anyways, 19.4? ive never shopped for a car so i wont start nething with that

problems i see with it:
1. the front bumper is a mess (ie - upper grill part doesn't even line up with the hood indicating must've had damage to it, that mesh is just ack and its appears to be insertable mesh. look at the bottom, it doesnt even cover that hole all the way. and the passenger side corner doesnt even have mesh in the hole)
2. cars not even lowered with all that mess, it actually looks higher
3. rear fenders/panels are over done (what is up with those "vents" if they even are vents or just holes)
4. side skirts are a mess
5. rear bumpers a mess too (looks like she didnt put it on right or it was damaged...look at the bottom)
6. not to be stereotypical but a girl drove it so it might have tranny/engine problems (i know plenty of girls that both can and can't drive stick but just saying this from what ive seen for the most part)

plus' i see with it (and not being stereotypical at all. just saying what i think the car would be like):
1. a girl drove it so its probably clean
2. going against what i said above, a girl drove it so its probably still in good condition

but if she took care of it, id say go for it and change it all back to oem. get some extra cash off those hideous parts ;) :lol:
my $0.02

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if she took care of the motor, then there's no problem.
its a real good price.
buy it and change everything back to OEM!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
savages.......poor si

2000exCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww f**k f**k f**k f**k ewwwwwwwwwww that is the grossest s**t i ever seen NASTY....omg the wheel gap is like 9 inches lol and the body kit is nast that whole car is nasty

94civic4door

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that is uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shitttttttttttttttttt
that car is very f**kin ugly. well the front has had some damage. the hood is off and the grille is coming off and the car has had a lift not a drop . thats not worth 13 thousand.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have given an A for effort but the front end dont even line up

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nothing fits right.... and it looks like a Focus.... I'm gonna go with a big No.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yea!
Buy that thing,great price and you can e-bay all the aftermarket body s**t and make a ton of money!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pon55 said:
Hell yea!
Buy that thing,great price and you can e-bay all the aftermarket body s**t and make a ton of money!
The man has a point.