Take a look at this 2003 si

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
front bumper looks like it could be urathane and the mesh is pulling the grill part out of line. (that or its eff'd up). if the back insert thingy is urathane then thats fixable....if you fix the bumpers, drop it and space the wheels to be even with the body than it will probly look good. ask whats been done....its an awsome car, err well was an awsome car to begin with and iv seen them go for that much around here stock so u can deff make some money if u go back to stock with it

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would take alot of work to even get it back to OEM style, for 14k + getting it looking nice, I say no

dp_yz713

im slow
5+ Year Member
not even a ebay shopping ricer would buy some of those things hah

but no man it looks like they had the car set up, then tryed parting out, and couldnt sell the rest so left it on there. like no wheels, suspension, and im sure it had altezza tails if it had that kit

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I saw that car driving down the road I would laughing at it :lol: I would have to say if she took care of it and actually knows how to drive a stick unlike the women I know (No offence), ut personally I wouldn't even waste my time in buying the oem parts because I don't think anyone would buy that stuff BOOO poor car

In the end if you like how the car looks and willing to pay the money for it I say go for it. Its what you like and are thoughts shouldn't effect it any

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope sorry man but that looks too much like a focus with that body kit... yes i think she tried to put that ugly body kit on by herself,,, and i think she got a lift kit from a monster truck instead of a lowering kit .... what a blonde......

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THAT BLEEDS FOR FIVE DAYS AND DOES NOT DIE. Don't buy that car man. You are going ot get it and think at least one thing she did was totally gay and you will regret it.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it is pretty ugly and nothing fits right. Back to stock will be nice.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wonder how this sale is going :lol: I bet some hard core jdm guy suicide bombed it

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i got my 1 owner, 30,000 mile wrx for $1,000 more than she's asking for that shiz bucket

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Contact Phone:
(757) 422-1901
Please Ask For:
Christine

someone call her and tell her her car is the riciest ep3 i've ever seen.

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
I wonder how this sale is going :lol: I bet some hard core jdm guy suicide bombed it
what with the promise of like 70 virgin EP3s in heaven? :lol:

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that car belongs in the nsfaa (not safe for anyone anywhere) thread