Taluzer45's EJ6 Build

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
eagle is decent wheels, better than some no names off ebay. good luck with the civic man
Thanks man, that is exactly what I wanted to hear, long as they don't snap off on me when im rolling down the road! :lol: I just need to find two tires, 195/55r/15, and I don't want to buy new ones at $100 a piece, so the used tire search begins! :D

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nah, they are good wheels, its not some mad tyte jdm wheel, its more like a mad tyte sears wheels, but still a good brand

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Well just a extention of the post about the new shoes, got some tires for the two lonely rims ! $70 for some tires in REALLY good shape, about 90% left on them!

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Well I may be making a big purchase tomorrow... another EJ6....... Well shes a 4-Door, 5-speed, and I got her lined up for $1300!... So no new thread will be needed!

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Well, It seems the deal for the 4-Door LX fell through... considering that he won't respond to my calls, texts, or e-mails.... so time to continue on with the Hatch..... I picked up:

A Cluster out of a Acura 1.6 EL:

And It has a Tach:

Also my MINT shift boot & knob out of a Accord:

Also just for a good laugh.... My battery, Complete with badge.... Its even clear coated!, The sticker most likely has more clear on it than the car has left on her! =) :

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Well, the guy selling the 96' LX called me back, so it looks like im going to be looking at it, and possibly buying it Saturday!.... He wants $1400 .

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Well It has been a while since I updated this! I have currently purchased a 2002 civic DX 4-door... so the Hatch is going to be the project!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the gauge cluster. Keep up the good work.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Thanks guys!, the cluster is out of a Acura 1.6 EL, which I think is a Canadian only model? ( correct me if im wrong, I know that it is called a diferant name in the states) .. so It seems to be pretty rare! Everything lights up a vibrant red! I was lucky enough to find a buried 1.6 in 4 feet of snow at a scrap yard... buddy said If I dug it out I could have it! so I got a good cluster for free! Anyways , what would be a good color for the car? I was thinking white... Taffeta or Champion white... Tell me what you guys think! I need a good color that would be well suited with my yellow fogs!

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
^^ Ya thats what I was thinking... But in the mean time I may be able to finally start working on it again... my cousin's side garage is finally cleared, and the place is insane... small but it has had skylines built in it.... even has a computer for tuning... should be fun! =)

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
The automatic part eould drive me crazy but. I do like the red
I know..... It does annoy me, but it was free and I just removed all the bulbs that were in the automatic part, ABS light, And the cruise control.... Works great! I had it in my friends EX...