Tattoos and Piercings Part II

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She's beautiful Dirty! What's next?

I've had 2 piercings. My belly button when I was in 6th grade, took it out two months after having it. Got my clit pierced back in May. I also took it out after two months. :???: They just aren't me. :what:

My visions: I have 3 tattoos in mind right now that I've been wanting...
-I'm doing research on different tattoo artists around the US that does EXCELLENT detail/portrait work. I'm wanting to do a black and white picture of my grandmother when she was 16 in the 1940's, on my left shoulder. She passed away in 1993. Having Kat Von D do it would be nice tho. =)
-Honda in Japanese lettering on the back of my neck. I think I'm smart enough now to know since I've been into Honda's for many years, it's safe to say it's played a huge part in my life.
-I'm wanting the Italian, Sicilian, and United States flags overlaping each other downward with the Statue of Liberty on the left side of the flags, on my right shoulder. Representing my heritage and symbol of freedom.

Now If I can only stop myself from spending money on the cars and myself, I think I could squeeze in some time to get the tattoos.
Screw paintings! Body art is beautiful!!!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
ah man, that thing is huge.
idk if i could get something that big on just one side of my body. i'd need something on the other side for balance.
There is.

I have the angel on the other side. They just look like they're on the same side because on of the pictures was in a mirror ;)

A shitty atempt at a timed phone pic. It's difficuly balancing your phone in the right position on the microwave.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
I'm wanting to do a black and white picture of my grandmother when she was 16 in the 1940's, on my left shoulder. She passed away in 1993. Having Kat Von D do it would be nice tho. =)
My artist was actually just at a convention in Calgary with Kat Von D. He said she was a b***h :lol: Supposedly her tatoos cost $500 the first hour and another hun or more ever hour after that... and you have to sit for at least two hours :lol: She's good though... and f**king so hot.

http://www.albertaboundproductions.com/

but yeah... thanks for the compliments everyone :D

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i checked out Kat's website --- she did quite a few HIM tattoo's :lol: :cool:

i especially found this one interesting...

haha, not only does he have the heartagram tattoo --- but the chick in his arm tattoo has a heartagram tattoo!!! :lol: :lol:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She looks like Tori Spelling :lol: Hot ass tattoo though :thumbs up

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol damn guys and your tattoo's haha...

I dont think I like something enough to get a tattoo of it.

Maybe when my dog dies, I'll get her face, with a R.I.P thingy..

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:
Back or side.... I would say arm, but probably a little too wide for the shoulder/bicep.....
Yeah, I kinda want it on my bicep but it would most likely have to wrap around and being the type of tattoo it is (flat, non flowing type) it would look like crap probably. I'm now thinking of the middle or lower part of my back. The only thing that worries me is my back is slightly hariy, not like lumberjack joe. It's hairy on my shoulder blades and part way down the sides. I was also thinking of getting it seperated because I really want it on my arm. Maybe the Samurai on one bicep with part of the text by him maybe, then on the other side the rest of the text.

still not sure, I have to take some time with this.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

Whatever, I love Pinups, but I know I'll regret my tattoos when I'm older. I'm just living for today.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
Yeah, I kinda want it on my bicep but it would most likely have to wrap around and being the type of tattoo it is (flat, non flowing type) it would look like crap probably. I'm now thinking of the middle or lower part of my back. The only thing that worries me is my back is slightly hariy, not like lumberjack joe. It's hairy on my shoulder blades and part way down the sides. I was also thinking of getting it seperated because I really want it on my arm. Maybe the Samurai on one bicep with part of the text by him maybe, then on the other side the rest of the text.

still not sure, I have to take some time with this.
Bicep is a bad idea.

It's gonna look like he's kneeling everytime you do anything but bend your arm.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only if my Biceps were as wide as Gokus', then I wouldn't have this problem . .... ..

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, and the thing is even though this is my first tattoo, I actually want it pretty big, go big or go home.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, my tattoos are pretty big. I'd suggest the back or stomach, maybe even a leg or thigh piece.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
None of mine are going to be huge, but there will be many of them.... :lol:

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
Yeah, my tattoos are pretty big. I'd suggest the back or stomach, maybe even a leg or thigh piece.
I was actually thinking about my stomach, that s**t would be pretty sick.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:
None of mine are going to be huge, but there will be many of them.... :lol:
True, that's how my sister did it up.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think if i'm gonna get a tatoo. it'll prolly be a bicep or back piece

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
I think if i'm gonna get a tatoo. it'll prolly be a bicep or back piece
True, I'm still going to get something on my bicep eventually.

I really want something on my forearm more then anywere but I don't think that would be wise ....

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
I really want something on my forearm more then anywere but I don't think that would be wise ....
Bah... There are long-sleeve shirts for a reason.... :lol: ;)

Maiku said:
I was actually thinking about my stomach, that s**t would be pretty sick.
Stomach gets a no from me.... Yeah it will be cool now, but wait till you get a bit of a gut, it won't be quite as nice then..... I'm just not too keen on getting tattoos in places that are more then likely going to stretch/shrink/both...... :what:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bunch of guys at my work have tats on their forearms ... its f**ked up cause the boss hasnt said s**t to them, but one time my homey who has worked there since the store opened was scratching his sholder which has his initalis on it ant he boss got all pissed off.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My only tattoo....more to come as soon as I come to a solid decision on what I want next.