tCtCtC's 98 Civic HX Coupe

tCtCtC

93 4Runner (Rear bags are completely deflated)

93 Honda VFR 750F

07 Scion tC

I come from a family of modded cars/trucks.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Civic is looking good! Nice pics too. I liked the sir lip better IMO. Keep it up

Fresh_JDM

┈━═☆FO-SHO☆
Got my muffler today! It's a magnaflow 2.5" in/out, stainless steel, 22" overall length. It's super quiet, but I can't wait til it's broken in.

That's the same exhaust and tip i have. it's way to quiet for me to like why did you change it?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah i love all three! I love that bike too! white bikes, ah.

tCtCtC

Civic is looking good! Nice pics too. I liked the sir lip better IMO. Keep it up
I did too. Mine was a rep, and every time I scraped it the brackets would get loose or bend, making it get huge gaps between the bumper and the lip. That's why I went with the Mugen style, cause it has a section to go above the bumper so it'll never sag.

That's the same exhaust and tip i have. it's way to quiet for me to like why did you change it?
It's perfect for me, not to loud or to quiet. My exhaust setup:
EX Header > OEM Cat > 2.25" BBP Midpipe w/ 18" Resonator > Magnaflow Muffler
I switched from the OBX cause it started to get a rattle inside of it, and it sounded horrible.

ah i love all three! I love that bike too! white bikes, ah.
Thanks! The 4Runner, F350, and the bike are my Dad's, and the tC is my brother's.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking very very good. will you paint your grill as well to match ur paint?

tCtCtC

I'll eventually get the grille painted, just haven't done so yet.
All of the paint was chipping/faded on the molding, door handles, and mirrors so I just painted it all black.

tCtCtC

Couldn't get pics tonight :(
But I do have a small issue. Both my mirrors got scratched, so some of the old silver paint is showing. Should I just leave it, or install the Spoon mirrors I have laying around?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say slap the mirrors on! Looks good man really does.. I say go back to Silver... Looks killer all paint matched =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, i have power mirrors, so I had to drill a hole in the plastic plate when I got my manuals.

tCtCtC

I'm still kinda debating on putting the Spoon's on, the OEM mirrors aren't very appealing to me.
Thanks guys!